What’s the point of lockdown at this point

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The curve is flat. Deaths / new cases have plummeted. There’s no reason to keep us in any further, it’s not like keeping us in and then releasing us in 2 months when the virus is still here will do anything. I feel anger

They said a second wave will hit us anyway. They’ll probably close everything back up again.

I hate this shit so much. All for a virus with a similar death rate to the flu

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
Weak people die. Strong survive. Let nature do her thing .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
Hope it continues and absolutely destroys the economy of my country, all the welfare scroungers will get a wakeup call.. and maybe people will grow a backbone with regards to cucking for immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, animus, Vanquished and 3 others
Hope it continues and absolutely destroys the economy of my country, all the welfare scroungers will get a wakeup call.. and maybe people will grow a backbone with regards to cucking for immigrants
Economy everywhere will be ruined

I agree based God

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Where do you live where you’re still being locked down?

Canada where it’s not even close to US cases and in my state bars and salons opened this week. No sense

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Blackout.xl
When will you realise this country's problem is not immigrants

Stupid government, they're hiding something from us , they're not scared of a dozens old faggots dying , they would literally go on a war for their benefits

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Subhuman Philtrum
Sweden has no lockdown basically and their death rate is smaller than the UK who has full lock down
I wanna go gym its just not the same as home gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Blackout.xl
Canada where it’s not even close to US cases and in my state bars and salons opened this week. No sense
We only have 71k cases and 5k deaths. We didn’t even get hit that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Schools still closed tho

I ain't complaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Vanquished and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Sweden has no lockdown basically and their death rate is smaller than the UK who has full lock down
I wanna go gym its just not the same as home gym
9/10 Swedes socially distance now anyway
And there nowhere near as packed as the UK. Some areas of London are ridiculously packed, no wonder the illness spread so faster
Plus they don't have a horrific health service

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Blackout.xl
And there nowhere near as packed as the UK. Some areas of London are ridiculously packed, no wonder the illness spread so faster

It's all about demographics. London and NYC are multi ethnic immigrant dumps. There's no sense of community spirit or patriotism. They're all there for economic reasons. They're far far less likely to want to social distance and stay at home to protect those poor "racist" white english people who voted for nasty Brexit

London this weekend .. all immigrants

28200080-8303043-Hackney_police_says_it_is_fighting_a_losing_battle_as_hundreds_o-a-17_1589043650730.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Subhuman Philtrum
The curve is flat. Deaths / new cases have plummeted. There’s no reason to keep us in any further, it’s not like keeping us in and then releasing us in 2 months when the virus is still here will do anything. I feel anger

They said a second wave will hit us anyway. They’ll probably close everything back up again.

Their isn't any and their never was a reason for young people to be locked down. It's a bshit hoax the mortality rate shown across countries that have mass tested the general pop is around 1 percent or less including all age groups. Most people show no symptoms whatsoever and as a young person you've got a miniscule chance of dying from it.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Blackout.xl
Their isn't any and their never was a reason for young people to be locked down. It's a bshit hoax the mortality rate shown across countries that have mass tested the general pop is around 1 percent or less including all age groups. Most people show no symptoms whatsoever and as a young person you've got a miniscule chance of dying from it.
Indeed

Would also say that going outside and being more care free means you get more vitamin d from sunlight, you’re fit from moving about and less cortisol from stress. So swedes have stronger immune systems and are less likely to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Yeah sure you go out

germany is already wide tf upon

I hope the opposite of you....

I hope every single country goes to shit, except for the one I live in and is citizen of.

This gives me more leverage on the world stage, higher RAW salary, income and net worth.

If my country goes to shit, but South America, Asia, USA, EE etc doesn't. Then travelmaxxing is less legit since I hvae less money and less leverage & power.

I hope the opposite of you....

I hope every single country goes to shit, except for the one I live in and is citizen of.

This gives me more leverage on the world stage, higher RAW salary, income and net worth.

If my country goes to shit, but South America, Asia, USA, EE etc doesn't. Then travelmaxxing is less legit since I hvae less money and less leverage & power.

Nah i don't wish bad on poorer people around the world, i despise the welfare chav class of my own country and they need a wakeup call to real life.

Hope the fuckers get their handouts cut and the single mummies have less money to waste on booze and tobacco.

Crackers love lockdown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Nah i don't wish bad on poorer people around the world, i despise the welfare chav class of my own country and they need a wakeup call to real life.

Hope the fuckers get their handouts cut and the single mummies have less money to waste on booze and tobacco.

After being an incel, I just don't give a single fuck anymore. I don't have morals when it comes to shit like that. Life isn't fair at all. I'll do whatever I can and use it to my advantage. If that means hoping I gain in the world stage and everyone else loses, then so be it.

Also, it's not necessarily wishing more bad on the poor around the world. I just don't want them to make a significant comeback and catch up. If South America randomly makes a massive jump and closes a lot of the gap to USA and Europe, then that's a bit problematic in my eyes.

Because that means my value dropped (I'm moneymaxxing). It means that my privileged of being born in a top tier 1st world country with a high salary dropped, etc. As I said, I HAVE to abuse every single privilege and advantage I have. If that's money, if that's being born in a 1st world country, then so be it. If any of those gets reduced, it's just gonna suck.

To take an example of how your power can increase in the world stage, without it even affecting the living of other countries (at least not by that much). And that is currencies. Just compare USD with AUD, and USD with CAD for instance, and look over a 10 year period how much it has changed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Florida has fully opened up and you can do anything

yeah dude this is fucking bullshit. And don't call me conspiracy theorist something is fishy

It's all about demographics. London and NYC are multi ethnic immigrant dumps. There's no sense of community spirit or patriotism. They're all there for economic reasons. They're far far less likely to want to social distance and stay at home to protect those poor "racist" white english people who voted for nasty Brexit

London this weekend .. all immigrants

28200080-8303043-Hackney_police_says_it_is_fighting_a_losing_battle_as_hundreds_o-a-17_1589043650730.jpg
Incredible, you can check immigration status through sight alone!