Whats the point of looks if u have a cucked mindset

D

Deleted member 25566

Bronze
Just look at Tyler Maher instead of fucking prime jbs every day he married some ugly whore from serbia
Screenshot 20230827 063413 Instagram

If u dont have a mindset of Dicaprio ur looks are worthless thats why he is the ultimate chad

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Nick.Harte and Napoleon de Geso
He probably met her at a young age and stayed with her. Not all people are cunts like you and dicaprio thatd leave their loyal gf for a better looking one.

Pussy is pussy at the end of the day. A girls personally matters more long term. Fuck a hot bitch with a toxic mind. Give me a cute looking mtb-htb with a nice personality instead.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
He probably met her at a young age and stayed with her. Not all people are cunts like you and dicaprio thatd leave their loyal gf for a better looking one.

Pussy is pussy at the end of the day. A girls personally matters more long term. Fuck a hot bitch with a toxic mind. Give me a cute looking mtb-htb with a nice personality instead.
I can understand DiCaprio. Women quickly lose their looks and become miserable because with age

I can understand DiCaprio. Women quickly lose their looks and become miserable because with age
an average wine coper here