Whats the point of making money if not for looksmaxxing?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
So you need like $3k-$5k/month mostly semi-passive and its more than enough

what you gonna spend that on?
- traveling? you can easily travel with 5k and live really good life in many countries <still you gonna be bored, especially if lonely>
- cars? - who really cares?
- apartments? you don't need more than 25/30 sq meters
- food? good diet with 5k easy

the major cost is looksmaxing
most people need like $30k-$200k
and its the only thing that is worth spending

youth (life free from working) + social life = happiness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
So you need like $3k-$5k/month mostly semi-passive and its more than enough

what you gonna spend that on?
- traveling? you can easily travel with 5k and live really good life in many countries <still you gonna be bored, especially if lonely>
- cars? - who really cares?
- apartments? you don't need more than 25/30 sq meters
- food? good diet with 5k easy

the major cost is looksmaxing
most people need like $30k-$200k
and its the only thing that is worth spending
if you don't care about cars you prolly just gay tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
42B71ED8 F2FD 4F85 AB4E 4487C641AEB1
Keep crying while I’m sipping cocktails on a yacht

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmm, Pillarman, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
if you don't care about cars you prolly just gay tbhtbh
you do it for pussy, and if u eventually get a pussy it will be a gold-digged pussy
not pussy for face

keep crying if I have free time and never been working
keep crying that with all the effort chances you gonna make it are so low and you can waste youth
Rather be ugly in a Lamborghini than ugly in a Toyota

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
you do it for pussy, and if u eventually get a pussy it will be a gold-digged pussy
not pussy for face
no i just want to export my new lambo to LA and ride alone whole night listening to gkmc

Rather be ugly in a Lamborghini then ugly in a Toyota
rather look like this in toyota:

rather than reading all reddit post like: "I'm 31, my finance sucked 11 inch dick and never felt anything in bed with me"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Because not everyone wants to live simply. If you want to go to a nice restaurant, even if it's by yourself, you'll need money. If you don't want to stay at a hostel, you'll need money. If you want to do activities without having to invest in equipment or if you need lessons, you'll need money. For those of us who have parents to take care of, you'll need money. And you'll need money for emergency medical. You never know if you'll become a paraplegic and need to survive on savings because you're too high inhib to rope. There are a lot of things in life that we need to maintain certain comforts and many more to try in an effort to distract ourselves from whatever mess we're in. You'll need money for all of those things.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Looks234
Just be white

Because not everyone wants to live simply. If you want to go to a nice restaurant, even if it's by yourself, you'll need money. If you don't want to stay at a hostel, you'll need money. If you want to do activities without having to invest in equipment or if you need lessons, you'll need money. For those of us who have parents to take care of, you'll need money. And you'll need money for emergency medical. You never know if you'll become a paraplegic and need to survive on savings because you're too high inhib to rope. There are a lot of things in life that we need to maintain certain comforts and many more to try in an effort to distract ourselves from whatever mess we're in. You'll need money for all of those things.
imaging having $5k in EE, you can afford everything u mentioned, even more than this
I believe you can have it even in USA <maybe not in Switzerland>
+ its all about a social life

imaging having $5k in EE, you can afford everything u mentioned, even more than this
I believe you can have it even in USA <maybe not in Switzerland>
+ its all about a social life

I'm in Canuckistan. It's not enough especially after taxes. And I'm not moving to Fort McMurray. I like it here. I want to ski in the winter, travel the mountains in the summer. $$$$$ Women are not a necessity. But being able to find enjoyment in the things I'm interested in is far more important to me.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I'm in Canuckistan. It's not enough especially after taxes. And I'm not moving to Fort McMurray. I like it here. I want to ski in the winter, travel the mountains in the summer. $$$$$ Women are not a necessity. But being able to find enjoyment in the things I'm interested in is far more important to me.
rather cope, but wish the best

exactly bro

looks are everything

as soon as ur looksmaxxed then you can save up ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
rather cope, but wish the best

Definitely to each their own. We're not all going to have the same interests and goals in life and there's nothing wrong with that. Makes us unique. But at least we all have looksmaxing in common cause we know that it's much harder to get through life when you're not good looking. Sad reality :(

Not everyone is subhuman and needs to spend 10 of thousands on surgery’s ok bro. Most people just need a few surgeries. If you aren’t fully looksmaxed by 20 then it’s over tbh. Then you can worry about money. Yea looks are everything. Just don’t be subhuman and have good genetics so you don’t need to wage cuck away for surgeries theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Not everyone is subhuman and needs to spend 10 of thousands on surgery’s ok bro. Most people just need a few surgeries. If you aren’t fully looksmaxed by 20 then it’s over tbh. Then you can worry about money. Yea looks are everything. Just don’t be subhuman and have good genetics so you don’t need to wage cuck away for surgeries theory
20? More like 25 I’d say. 20 is way too short of a time span to save and surgery maxx in