What's the point of rating your frauded pics?

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
I see so many users morphing their pics so that they can get a higher rating. Do you want to know your actual rating or not? What's the point of frauding?

@chadpreetinthemaking morphs his jaw.

A51BE2F0 364C 4DF4 A76F E77D89B95AD5

@PubertyMaxxer morphs his entire face. He went from average low T frail twink to chadlite.

This is how he looks like unfrauded:

409F9A9C 181D 4D7C 928A 26F25316FE23

This is his frauded pic:

6C69F882 DFC6 4A20 AF2D EBCC77F1366F

He literally changed his entire face. He lowered his eyebrows, made his eyes more angular/sharper, made his nose thinner and less bulbous, he fixed his lips, he made his jaw wider and more angular.

@PubertyMaxxer @chadpreetinthemaking why do yo want us to rate your heavily frauded pics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2227, androgenic and 6 others
I see so many users morphing their pics so that they can get a higher rating. Do you want to know your actual rating or not? What's the point of frauding?

View attachment 186236

@PubertyMaxxer morphs his entire face. He went from average low T frail twink to chadlite.

View attachment 186239

This is his frauded pic:

View attachment 186240
He literally changed his entire face. He lowered his eyebrows, made his eyes more angular/sharper, made his nose thinner and less bulbous, he fixed his lips, he made his jaw wider and more angular.

@PubertyMaxxer @chadpreetinthemaking why do yo want us to rate your heavily frauded pics?
Trolling

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
they are coping to the extreme

• +1
Screen Shot 2019 11 27 at 123442 AM

A certain somebody sharing this picture when asking about their eyebrows despite clearly having coloured contacts and eyeliner on, and the picture being from a horrible angle to judge eyebrows. Looking for validation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Short Ugly and Brown, rockndogs and 1 other person
IDK, but I want to say that before you turn 21, there' s really no point in posting a picture because you're not old enough to really have mature facial structure yet.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and Averagecel
meanwhile i mog frauded cunts with shit pics

not saying any names tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 656
they are self-conscious. They are scared that people on the internet will call them ugly

• +1
View attachment 186250
Looking for validation.
Spot on. Their main motivation for frauding their pics is to get compliments from strangers. Their lives are so boring and dopamine deprived that they have to fraud their subhumanity in order to get some dopamine rush.

This is how that guy looks like btw. You can tell that he's a subhuman just by seeing 60% of his face.
6D1074ED 1138 4302 A67C FBC83E587657

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 656
Spot on. Their main motivation for frauding their pics is to get compliments from strangers. Their lives are so boring and dopamine deprived that they have to fraud their subhumanity in order to get some dopamine rush.

This is how that guy looks like btw. You can tell that he's a subhuman just by seeing 60% of his face.
View attachment 186268
It's so obviously eyeliner that I'm surprised he even bothered to try hide it. Hair on your medial canthus? I don't think so.

• +1

View attachment 186236

View attachment 186239

This is his frauded pic:

View attachment 186240

Damn exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Averagecel
View attachment 186250

A certain somebody sharing this picture when asking about their eyebrows despite clearly having coloured contacts and eyeliner on, and the picture being from a horrible angle to judge eyebrows. Looking for validation.
im not wearing eyeliner but ye I have colored contacts

View attachment 186268
of course I'm a subhuman, I have a
-recessed chin
-recessed jaw
-recessed/thin upper lip
-low fwhr
-bulbous nose tip
-narrow as fuck bizygomatic width
-flat cheekbones and zygomatic arch
-short chin height
-rounded chin
-narrow as fuck jaw width
-rounded jaw
-extremely short ramus
-weakish brow bone
-narrow neck

but I want a girlfriend and love too, I didn't choose to look the way I do, everyday I cry when I see my friends hugging their gf, everyday is pain for me when I watch tiktok and all these guys are spending time with girls that like them

I never ever have done anything with a girl, I got rejected from a prostitute once (either because I'm too young or she thought I was ugly), my oneitis I obsessed over rejected me on Thursday, I've been rejected 51 times now since freshman year of high school and I'm a senior now

@Alarico8 @Averagecel so next time you make fun of someone, think maybe its a 17 year old teenager who is heartbroken after rejection from his oneitis and is very lonely from never getting teen love

I just thought these were good pics and they are copes to raise my self esteem, that was it. because I dont have any self esteem after how I've been treated by girls.
It's so obviously eyeliner that I'm surprised he even bothered to try hide it. Hair on your medial canthus? I don't think so.
im honestly not wearing eyeliner or doing anything to my eyes/eyebrows besides colored contacts, if I was then I would have already roped because that would mean every part of my face is ugly man

• So Sad
Reactions: androgenic
im not wearing eyeliner but ye I have colored contacts

of course I'm a subhuman, I have a
-recessed chin
-recessed jaw
-recessed/thin upper lip
-low fwhr
-bulbous nose tip
-narrow as fuck bizygomatic width
-flat cheekbones and zygomatic arch
-short chin height
-rounded chin
-narrow as fuck jaw width
-rounded jaw
-extremely short ramus
-weakish brow bone
-narrow neck

but I want a girlfriend and love too, I didn't choose to look the way I do, everyday I cry when I see my friends hugging their gf, everyday is pain for me when I watch tiktok and all these guys are spending time with girls that like them

I never ever have done anything with a girl, I got rejected from a prostitute once (either because I'm too young or she thought I was ugly), my oneitis I obsessed over rejected me on Thursday, I've been rejected 51 times now since freshman year of high school and I'm a senior now

@Alarico8 @Averagecel so next time you make fun of someone, think maybe its a 17 year old teenager who is heartbroken after rejection from his oneitis and is very lonely from never getting teen love

I just thought these were good pics and they are copes to raise my self esteem, that was it. because I dont have any self esteem after how I've been treated by girls.

im honestly not wearing eyeliner or doing anything to my eyes/eyebrows besides colored contacts, if I was then I would have already roped because that would mean every part of my face is ugly man
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3

• JFL
why are u making fun of me?

I mean like I said the only thing I've done for my looks is colored contacts and I plan on getting double jaw surgery cuz I have a consult in 3 weeks, then sliding genioplasty

but that will only fix 2 of my 14 flaws and will run me 50k

its just not fair I have to do this type of stuff to experience female love/intimacy

my bone structure is literally 2-3/10 and the only reason I get rated average here is because of: no acne at all and eye area and hair THATS IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
why are u making fun of me?
Because I think you're a delusional autist that's chosen to wallow in self-pity, looking for surface-level quick looksmaxes like make-up and coloured contacts and posing for validation on here rather than taking any genuine and legitimate difficult steps to looksmax.

Instead you'd rather deny the obvious and write long rambles about how your life is so miserable and we ought be more considerate of your feelings. It's exactly the inverse of everything this forum is supposed to be.

• +1
Because I think you're a delusional autist that's chosen to wallow in self-pity, looking for surface-level quick looksmaxes like make-up and coloured contacts and posing for validation on here rather than taking any genuine and legitimate difficult steps to looksmax.

Instead you'd rather deny the obvious and write long rambles about how your life is so miserable and we ought be more considerate of your feelings. It's exactly the inverse of everything this forum is supposed to be.
I dont wear makeup or eyeliner like I said but I did bleachmaxx with fucking creatine and something else I found my mom using

im 17 and I already have my double jaw surgery appointment scheduled for December 26 with Doctor Jay K. Lee

that surgery in LA already runs around 40k, so its not like I'm not looksmaxing

I've literally cried to my parents multiple times about this and how bad I need it cuz I can't get girls and after months they finally listened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I dont wear makeup or eyeliner like I said but I did bleachmaxx with fucking creatine and something else I found my mom using

im 17 and I already have my double jaw surgery appointment scheduled for December 26 with Doctor Jay K. Lee

that surgery in LA already runs around 40k, so its not like I'm not looksmaxing

I've literally cried to my parents multiple times about this and how bad I need it cuz I can't get girls and after months they finally listened
In three years time you'll read this back and cringe so hard your spine will shatter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 2227 and Short Ugly and Brown
In three years time you'll read this back and cringe so hard your spine will shatter.
wdym bro

do u not believe that I'm getting the surgeries and that I'm aware I'm missing out on something as good as sex and romance?

I literally cried to my parents multiple times about this and how bad I need it cuz I can't get girls and after months they finally listened
In the space of less than a month we've gone from @x30001 to this.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Short Ugly and Brown
Last edited: