What's the point of still trying to get a girlfriend after taking the black pill?

Stuttercel

Stuttercel

Officially Diagnosed Stuttering disability.
Water post, but I genuinely don't understand blackpillers who know about female nature and shit. But still want a gf. (E.g., Lookism, hypergamy, monkey branching, just to name a few.) then these crazy bitches be willing to send love letters to criminals and shit; look at Richard Ramirez, and the iconic Jeremy Meeks. plus foids could pull some crazy shit and literally get u locked up on some bullshit rape accusation. If yall live in the west; especially the USA then yall know how gynocentric our society is. Women have random simps, orbiters, and chads who they can use against you. Ik Im going on a tangent lowkey.

But yeah how could u even want a girlfriend when she just got with you out of need for resources i.e., betabuxx. Or if ur good looking she just likes how you look. And she probably has all types of other niggas in her phone that she could cheat on u with lol. All ik is that if ur still tryna find "love" from a foid in 2024 while being blackpilled then that just means ur a fakecel or a giga coper

DNRcels should be able to handle 2 paragraphs, so no tldr.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, WhoTookVendetta, iblamepheno1 and 1 other person
Life isnt that simple to be compressed into a little online pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: floopmaxxed, blackrockjewmanlet, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
not all women are equal bhai, that being said you're correct that IF all women were like that it would be pointless to want them, monkmaxx + seek Christ

Having a non-simpleton female friend with whom you can talk and have sex with/fwb would be nice, without too many strings attached. Typical modern relationships with their attributes feel a bit meh. I'd rather not marry anyone than marry for the sake of marrying and kids (not like I would like to have them here anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back