TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Discuss ur choices below

He most definitely did

For fuck sake. He explicitly said hundreds of times he didn't and his transformation was mewing+ bone smashing+ low body fat. I even asked him a question about his mewing routine on Reddit and he answered me straight away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, hypernormie, zeshama and 14 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Tallooksmaxxer and Lygodactylus
He didn't get surgery jfl. Literally just puberty + losing weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, Sal, ErbCel and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
For fuck sake. He explicitly said hundreds of times he didn't and his transformation was mewing+ bone smashing+ low body fat. I even asked him a question about his mewing routine on Reddit and he answered me straight away
I can believe that it was loosing bodyfat. Loweing bf makes insane changes

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Inb4 he was mewing bro

It's the salludon v.s anti- salludon gang,:feelsmega: Hold your horses folks

Last edited:
he just mewed ok :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: tom69, hypernormie and Lygodactylus
he certainly got surgeries but the question is which surgeries did he get?

Puberty at 20 :unsure:
Nah, probably like 16-18 he gained weight and went through puberty then when he lost weight it showed his bones.

Unknown 31
keep seething for bonesmashers @2d v2

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Lars and Lygodactylus
He got surgery lol he's not going to admit it because doing that kind of stuff in Islam (obsessing over beauty, cosmetic surgeries etc) is highly immoral and would get him into trouble lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
He didn't get surgery, he used the wolff's law method of micro fracture to strengthen and re calcify his bones. He happens to be one of the very successful cases that we have proof of.

View attachment 1649086keep seething for bonesmashers @2d v2
The problem is that any time someone has real success with bonesmashing, it is denied as surgery.

For whatever reason, people really just don't like the concept of it and they don't want it to be true, or they think it's hilarious just because it involves hitting a targeted area of bone.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and FreakkForLife
He didn't get surgery, he used the wolff's law method of micro fracture to strengthen and re calcify his bones. He happens to be one of the very successful cases that we have proof of.

The problem is that any time someone has real success with bonesmashing, it is denied as surgery.

For whatever reason, people really just don't like the concept of it and they don't want it to be true, or they think it's hilarious just because it involves hitting a targeted area of bone.
Yeah, because people want 1 thousand gazillion scientifc studies to "valdiate" everything or else it's trash.
And they save money for 1 gorrillion surgeries and fillers.

Tbh
If he did get surgery then Pakistan has some of the greatest surgeons of all time

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Anchor_Ship

Thing is there would be more people with solid similar results

There's literally nobody with that level of improvement

And he did it at 21 so puberty was finished mainly.

Mewing may give micro results very little difference visually

Salludon literally became a new person defo surgery you'd see more cases with similar results

Thing is there would be more people with solid similar results

There's literally nobody with that level of improvement

And he did it at 21 so puberty was finished mainly.

Mewing may give micro results very little difference visually

Salludon literally became a new person defo surgery you'd see more cases with similar results
No dude, i saw similar results in my own face. Also look at indigenous swiss before and after video on youtube, his chin grew like half a fucking inch.

This method is fully real and not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
No dude, i saw similar results in my own face. Also look at indigenous swiss before and after video on youtube, his chin grew like half a fucking inch.

This method is fully real and not a cope.
What is a good source to learn bonesmashing techniques from, Maybe you know