What’s the problem with my frame ? What can I improve ?

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
My back and my front seems to be from 2 different people.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and notsocommonthumb
Holy shit it publicated to early, wait I’m gonna send the pics, or maybe in private idk
What bf% do yall think I m at btw ?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
there's no pics tho

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
U just got a fat waist

• Love it
U just got a fat waist
So my frame is ok ? Why does it look so much better from front and good from back ? How much body fat you think I am ? (0 flexing abs etc on these mics of course)

So my frame is ok ? Why does it look so much better from front and good from back ? How much body fat you think I am ? (0 flexing abs etc on these mics of course)
If u wanna know how good your frame is measure your bidelt

If u wanna know how good your frame is measure your bidelt
Bidelt is 20 and bicromial is 14 i think but its super hard to measure.
You didn’t answer though, do you have an idea why my back looks so much better than front ? How much bf you think I am ? And do you think my frame will be better as I lean down ?

You are rather suffering from postural problems.

• Love it
looks like 15-16 percent bodyfat? just eat well and train hard. Even if you have a bad frame you will atleast be jacked and have a bad frame instead of skinny with a bad frame

• Love it
looks like 15-16 percent bodyfat? just eat well and train hard. Even if you have a bad frame you will atleast be jacked and have a bad frame instead of skinny with a bad frame
more like 20% minimum bf

yeah its def not below 15 percent we can say that for sure
im like 18% bf and im skinny as shit hes def on the higher numbers if he leans up he might get a good body

You are rather suffering from postural problems.
Yeah Im fixing that at the moment can you pinpoint the problem ? You think that’s the reason why my back looks good while my front looks really bad ?

How much do you lift on back exercises compared to chest exercises? do you feel like you are stronger when doing back exercises?

I have “a lot” of muscle mass though
hmm well from the looks of it i would say you are at a pretty high bf%, definitely not under 15% which would be ideal. maybe im wrong tho

How much do you lift on back exercises compared to chest exercises? do you feel like you are stronger when doing back exercises?
chest is by far my weakest part + the gyno and bad fat distrib makes it worse but the thing is, with that back I should be able to see the lats from the front, no ?
220lbs on bench press
180lbs lats horizontal pull

Yeah Im fixing that at the moment can you pinpoint the problem ? You think that’s the reason why my back looks good while my front looks really bad ?
In that back pic it seems that you are retracting your scapula, that would make your perceived width look narrower, And it also seems that your ribs are flared, You look like you are sticking out your stomach/chest.

This tutorial worked for me when i was trying to fix my left-flared rib, Instant results.

• Love it
In that back pic it seems that you are retracting your scapula, that would make your perceived width look narrower, And it also seems that your ribs are flared, You look like you are sticking out your stomach/chest.

This tutorial worked for me when i was trying to fix my left-flared rib, Instant results.

Yeah but on both pics im forcing the posture tbh i can send you a pic where my posture is natural

Yeah but on both pics im forcing the posture tbh i can send you a pic where my posture is natural
Send an actual non flexed pic to have a more accurate rate.

• +1
On this photo you look normal, on the first one your posture was shit

hmm. wouldnt say you're exactly very lean, maybe somewhere around 16-18?
Yeah of course Im not very lean but 20 is pushing a little bit I tend to think im 16 but maybe iM more

On this photo you look normal, on the first one your posture was shit
This pic is just using light and posture to get a good frame but my natural body doesnt look like that unfortunately

I found the problem guys thank you very much

Bidelt is 20 and bicromial is 14 i think but its super hard to measure.
You didn’t answer though, do you have an idea why my back looks so much better than front ? How much bf you think I am ? And do you think my frame will be better as I lean down ?
You just have a big belly bro 🤣 ur bidelt is good. Yes if you lean down your frame will be better that's obvious.

• Love it
You just have a big belly bro 🤣 ur bidelt is good. Yes if you lean down your frame will be better that's obvious.
My belly seems disproportionately big even at low bf because i just figured i have a very small ribcage

My belly seems disproportionately big even at low bf because i just figured i have a very small ribcage
Damn, still try to get low as you can

• +1
Damn, still try to get low as you can
Yeah of course but Im building mass before because lean its not visible when clothes unfortunately
https://ibb.co/5kTrj31
i think I was 13% here with abs flexing and it still doesnt look very good frame wise. But I had a lot less mass.
For the ribcage I think that I can expand it with stretching and breathing for sure I will improve my frame no matter what thanks bro 🙏

Yeah of course but Im building mass before because lean its not visible when clothes unfortunately
https://ibb.co/5kTrj31
i think I was 13% here with abs flexing and it still doesnt look very good frame wise. But I had a lot less mass.
For the ribcage I think that I can expand it with stretching and breathing for sure I will improve my frame no matter what thanks bro 🙏
Yh that looks a lot better work your lats too

Yh that looks a lot better work your lats too
Thats the thing on the first pics my lats look massive but from front they are barely here thats the problem sith my frame