Deleted member 15164

Kraken
FTEsGfRXEAAWy5u

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
4 psl 9/10 SMV

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Deleted member 16369
His PSL doesn't matter when he is a tall BBC son of a rich, super-star basketball player.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, dirtydorito, fauxfox and 2 others
Being poor is for the birds. I need a time machine and Chad serum so I can be reborn as a trust fund kid who gives no fucks.

Who is also a top flight sports recruit.

That girl is damn hot.

Imagine your father is fucking lebron james. You can never live up to his legacy. You live in his shadow FOREVER. People only think of you in terms of being his son, not your own person.
This is why the kids of rich/famous ppl often become drug addict hedonists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, m0ss26 and Deleted member 16369
Being poor is for the birds. I need a time machine and Chad serum so I can be reborn as a trust fund kid who gives no fucks.
Fuck this life man. I could have been born the child of an upper-middle-class family but instead, I was born to African refugees. At least I was able to play the race card to my advantage so there is a shot my kids will be trust fund babies I guess.

Fuck this life man. I could have been born the child of an upper-middle-class family but instead, I was born to African refugees. At least I was able to play the race card to my advantage so there is a shot my kids will be trust fund babies I guess.
Sportsmaxxing is really the only savior for ethnics not born as Chad or Tyrone. Even if you are Chad or Tyrone Sportsmaxxing is still a savior.

Sportsmaxxing is really the only savior for ethnics not born as Chad or Tyrone. Even if you are Chad or Tyrone Sportsmaxxing is still a savior.
JFL at me being 6'4 big framed black and quitting football after 8th grade to become a gaming nerd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 16369
and now you’re on this site rotting away. while your counterpart Bronny James who has a similar height and frame to you is slaying

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and smvmaxxertilllate
Fuuuark man the only way to rival that status is having a winning billion dollar lottery ticket.

and now you’re on this site rotting away. while your counterpart Bronny James who has a similar height and frame to you is slaying
Such is life homie. But at least I gotta a full ride to top uni and can stem-cel to afford all my surgeries and live a relatively enjoyable life.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
Such is life homie. But at least I gotta a full ride to top uni and can stem-cel to afford all my surgeries and live a relatively enjoyable life.
6’4 and actually going to college, life is only just beginning boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369