Last edited:
your oneitis must be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That's ur actual onetis isnt it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Downey, PenileFacialSurgery and 11 others
I could end his entire life with a left hand hook.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5694, Elias and 1 other person
looks like a fusion between chico and blackops2cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Downey and PubertyMaxxer
your oneitis must be subhuman
This is how actually looks in unfrauded

Screenshot 20200316 012142

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, turkproducer and Gengar
ur lookin fine af for 13. how old r u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Gengar, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
  • +1
Should i give her 1000€ to kiss me & sit on my face?

I'm a poor Slavcel so I wouldn't but if I was an Aryancel then maybe yeah, depending on how obsessed you are obviously.

Do you think she'd accept your offer?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Now i lm 16 i look worse
My oneitus will turn 15 in a few days, she also rejected me on my birthday
you're way too white to slay. She is interested in badboy ethnics, not narcy incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm a poor Slavcel so I wouldn't but if I was an Aryancel then maybe yeah, depending on how obsessed you are obviously.

Do you think she'd accept your offer?
I think so she complains about her lack of money and that she always buys new clothes and alot of food, also she has whore friends tbh @SlavCelibate

• +1
He looks like blackops2cel.

• +1
I think so she complains about her lack of money and that she always buys new clothes and alot of food, also she has whore friends tbh

And how are you doing financially? You can always act richer than you are. Make sure she sees you wearing a lot of designer clothes and flexing expensive shit. That way she can fall for your money if not for your looks. But make sure it doesn't turn into a betabuxx-type situation. Only make her believe she has access to your money, but don't give her a dime.

• +1
Is your oneitis dating an ethnic? What did you post?
No she doesmt jfl she had a bf when i approached her ( i mog him confirmed by 4 users here) and now she doesnt have a bf anymore but she posted a story with the music " birthday sex" and she rejected me on my exact birthday day
I only communicated with one of her friends on my school but her friend blocked me but i still dream about her daily i want to offer her 1k to sit on my face

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No she doesmt jfl she had a bf when i approached her ( i mog him confirmed by 4 users here) and now she doesnt have a bf anymore but she posted a story with the music " birthday sex" and she rejected me on my exact birthday day
I only communicated with one of her friends on my school but her friend blocked me but i still dream about her daily i want to offer her 1k to sit on my face

How long was she dating him? Do you think they had sex?

And would you pay her to sit on your face clothed or without?

Jfl I wish I was still in high school and young, I had such a blast, it's unreal. I didn't realize how good I had it. So cherish your time in high school bro.

How long was she dating him? Do you think they had sex?

And would you pay her to sit on your face clothed or without?
She dated for total of 2-3 months before i approached and then 1 more month so maybe 4 months maximum

• +1
Are you friends with her at all? How did she become your oneitis?

Are you friends with her at all? How did she become your oneitis?
So it was last week of 10th grade and it was a break
She was in 8th grade and walked by i instantly got horny af i only really saw her nice ass + tits and instantly became a boner but i didnt really see her face

So i began to follow a few kids from 8th grade to see if she is tagged in any of their pics

I followed one black girl and they had a picture together where she sat on a carrousel i want her to sit on me like on the horse carousel ngl

Since it was the last week before summer vacation amd i wasnt sure if it she was actually the hot girl from school i couldnt approach her

During the summer vacation when i also got on this site and started with hgh, workouts etc.. i obsessed over her bc i was rotting in my basement all day and fapping to her pics every day

So in September when school started again i knew for sure that she actually was the hot girl from school
One time i forgot even forgot midday history class bc i followed her with my bycycle (she finishes school earlier than me) i followed her and noticed she lives in the same area as me ( before my parents divorced) i looked at her ass while f9llowing her with the bycycle and bumped into an old lady and caused an accident but apologized and continued to follow her

In the next months i stared to hang out more with a mutual friend of us anf i noticed shes actually in the same niche as me so i decided to run niche game

Then finally through that mutual friend i met her good friend it all seemed natural as if we got to know eachother accidentally xD

I was stamding in the same social circle as oneitos a few times and her friend gave me a manga called killing stalking and i winked to her in the hallway etc

One day i decided to confess t9 her over Snapchat
We talked for 9 days on snapchat and had actually many things in common and she is funny and sweet and i approached her for the first time in a library after a school festival

But a few days later on my birthday she actually told me she has a bf

I asks who and i noticed that he was from another school in my town
I blocked him instantly when he wanted to protect his gf

Since then i just talked to her friend that lended me the manga and another boy in the social circle

She also broke up with that bf

She told she misses a specific person and im hoping its me but maybe im delusional coper
@SlavCelibate @Gudru @TRUE_CEL @Mathafack

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
She was in 8th grade and walked by i instantly got horny af i only really saw her nice ass + tits and instantly became a boner but i didnt really see her face

So i began to follow a few kids from 8th grade to see if she is tagged in any of their pics

I followed one black girl and they had a picture together where she sat on a carrousel i want her to sit on me like on the horse carousel ngl

Since it was the last week before summer vacation amd i wasnt sure if it she was actually the hot girl from school i couldnt approach her

During the summer vacation when i also got on this site and started with hgh, workouts etc.. i obsessed over her bc i was rotting in my basement all day and fapping to her pics every day

So in September when school started again i knew for sure that she actually was the hot girl from school
One time i forgot even forgot midday history class bc i followed her with my bycycle (she finishes school earlier than me) i followed her and noticed she lives in the same area as me ( before my parents divorced) i looked at her ass while f9llowing her with the bycycle and bumped into an old lady and caused an accident but apologized and continued to follow her

In the next months i stared to hang out more with a mutual friend of us anf i noticed shes actually in the same niche as me so i decided to run niche game

Then finally through that mutual friend i met her good friend it all seemed natural as if we got to know eachother accidentally xD

I was stamding in the same social circle as oneitos a few times and her friend gave me a manga called killing stalking and i winked to her in the hallway etc

We talked for 9 days on snapchat and had actually many things in common and she is funny and sweet and i approached her for the first time in a library after a school festival

Since then i just talked to her friend that lended me the manga and another boy in the social circle

She told she misses a specific person and im hoping its me but maybe im delusional coper
You get the @Short Ugly and Brown syndrom

Only saw this now. Sorry my nig.

Have you tried approaching her since she broke up with her bf? Do you still talk? If I was you i'd do something asap before she moves onto the next cock. You're not close enough to hang out outside of school, no?

Only saw this now. Sorry my nig.

Have you tried approaching her since she broke up with her bf? Do you still talk? If I was you i'd do something asap before she moves onto the next cock. You're not close enough to hang out outside of school, no?
Nope

I could hypothetical contact her to give me the books back i borrowed her

• +1
Nope

I could hypothetical contact her to give me the books back i borrowed her

Yeah, do that. If she's not showing any romantic interest in you then don't do shit for her. This will also give you a chance to talk to her and see if there's any sexual tensions since she broke up with her bf.

• +1