Whats the reason behind a puffy face on TRT/cycle?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Even at low bodyfat Im always puffy. And I did try having low estrogen with aromasin, made no difference. Maybe I was even puffier. Now without aromasin still no difference. Any way to get rid of water retention? The only time Im dry and look good is when I drink alcohol and pee all the time

Testosterone is a vasodilator. You should look at your diet though and don't underestimate your bf %. Your aromasin may have been bunk also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Its water retention. You need to reduce salt and sugar.. and Drink a lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: Mystery
Testosterone is a vasodilator. You should look at your diet though and don't underestimate your bf %. Your aromasin may have been bunk also
How exactly should I look at my diet? And does testosterone being a vasodilator mean it increases water retention?

I dont have a fix diet, I just try to drink enough, eat less than 2g of salt per day and dont eat much sugar.

Higher E2 can cause water retention

How exactly should I look at my diet? And does testosterone being a vasodilator mean it increases water retention?

I dont have a fix diet, I just try to drink enough, eat less than 2g of salt per day and dont eat much sugar.
Hydration, electrolytes, betaine, carbs/glycogen retention, calories, caffeine, alcohol, nitrates etc. can all affect water retention