What's the right way to measure FWHR?

Averagecel

Averagecel

FUTURI$TIC PIMP
It's the width of the midface divided by the height of the midface, but what do they mean by height? Some say hou have to measure from the middle of the eyebrows to the top lip, some say it's the top or the bottom of the eyebrows, and wikipedia says it's the top of the eyelids. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_width_to_height_ratio Quote: Width is measured as upper bizygomatic width (the widest central bit of the face), height measurement used is upper facial height, from the top of the eyelids (approximately the nasion) to the top lip.[8] This can cause experimental error when working from photographs in historical studies due to facial expressions.[6]

Which one is right?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just measure with cm and compare to database

Fwhr is cope/misleading

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil and Averagecel
lower part of your eyebrow to end of byzygo lenght

a wide face is never cope
If I measure from the bottom of eyebrow to the top lip I get 186 FWHR. Is that a good FWHR?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3043
lower part of your eyebrow to end of byzygo lenght

a wide face is never cope
Yeah you can have a high fwhr by having average Width but very short midface

Better to measure with absolute units so you get the full picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If I measure from the bottom of eyebrow to the top lip I get 186 FWHR. Is that a good FWHR?
anything above 1.70 is within normal range, anything above 1.80 is good, and the perfect ones are somewhere between 1.90 to 2.00

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
doesnt matter bro. will u get dopamine rush when u find out its a good ratio? literally nothing will change, work on shit u can change, stop measuring shit like that its worthless

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others
Yeah you can have a high fwhr by having average Width but very short midface

Better to measure with absolute units so you get the full picture
true but anyway you know even without measuring if you have a compact midface, or a wide face.
i always knew that both were good : one is compact and one is very wide, and after measurement i have 1.07 and 2.00 so most of the time "feeling" is good to tell without even measuring i believe when you'r accustomed to see face 24/7
doesnt matter bro. will u get dopamine rush when u find out its a good ratio? literally nothing will change, work on shit u can change, stop measuring shit like that its worthless
it's always good, i see very well barrett getting dopamine rush on his alien measurement since he already knew about lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, HighIQcel and Averagecel