Whats the safest cycle for heightmaxxing at 17 yrs old?

chinscension

chinscension

Iron
Whats the safest cycle for heightmaxxing at 17 yrs old? Im 5'7 and all i want is just an extra inch or two, nothing too crazy. But I'm afraid that a good lifestyle wont be enough so is there a cycle that can get me to that height without affecting my health?

fix posture megadose on protein and sleep a lot bro

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ive been going gym for two years now, my diet is very good and my body is great it's just my height thats really bothering me. I guess my sleeping could get better but I'm thinking about maybe hopping on mk 677 but stilll not sure if it's safe, also not sure what i should pair it with.

Ive been going gym for two years now, my diet is very good and my body is great it's just my height thats really bothering me. I guess my sleeping could get better but I'm thinking about maybe hopping on mk 677 but stilll not sure if it's safe, also not sure what i should pair it with.
did you find out 💀

did you find out 💀
Nah, after researching I've made up my mind. It's probably not worth risking your health for an extra cm or two so I'm planning on being ultra healthy for a while, eating and sleeping to perfection to see how that works for me, aswell as exercising and stretching my spine.

• +1
Reactions: EliDKing, halloweed and TheNextOPry
Whats the safest cycle for heightmaxxing at 17 yrs old? Im 5'7 and all i want is just an extra inch or two, nothing too crazy. But I'm afraid that a good lifestyle wont be enough so is there a cycle that can get me to that height without affecting my health?
Idk a BMX. What does a cycle has to do with height tho?

BUDDY if u consume protein ur obviously gonna grow no MATTER what
if you consume enough protein, WICH MOST PEOPLE ARE, to grow, you wont grow more if you eat more protein nigga , u said megadose on protein, like what? he already eats enough protein 100%

• JFL
if you consume enough protein, WICH MOST PEOPLE ARE, to grow, you wont grow more if you eat more protein nigga , u said megadose on protein, like what? he already eats enough protein 100%
erm u need to MEGADOSE so the HORMONES can BOOST even more bro wtf are u on about!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and greycel
AND EVEN IF THERE WAS , MORE HORMONES DONT MEAN SHIT IF YOU DONT HAVE A DEFICIT OF THE HORMONE , ITS ALL GENETIC YOU FUCKING RETARD

• JFL
just ask anyone that took hgh without having a deficit it dit not make them grow more than they already would have

• JFL