Whats the science in ugly babies looking better when adult and good looking babies looking ugly after they age

D

Dora67

Iron
I knew a girl from school. She was in the same school and from age 6-11 she looked like the most perfect and harmonious face you could imagine. Very easily could‘ve been a top model.
Then I saw her again (when she was 16) and she was looking like MTN. How does that work? And no its not from mouth breathing.
My brother also looked very good when he was a baby and descended a bit but not that crazy like the other girl.
And I looked like a downsyndrome mutant, I want to rope if I look at young pictures from me. I had frontal bossing (sticking out forehead, still have a bit but not noticeable) and bowed legs (which can indicate rickets, don’t know if I had it). Also I was born 1 months premature and doctors had to inject my mom so she could give birth, I was born 31 hours after water bag rupture. Then when I was like 8-9 I started to look lot better. But my life is still shit. I have multiple chronic illnesses and not easy stuff like ADHD, its lot worse (will make a post about it in the future), and also I am the most manlet in a family of manlets.

When I was in puberty I got a jawline(but I look bloated right now dk why). I also have a long pointy chin (dont know if I had it when I was a baby).

I need someone to analyze this I can post pictures in pm.

Happened to me, so facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240 and moreroidsmoredates
I was good looking as a kid, sadly it didn’t last long…:cry:.

Probably bad development. Shit sucks, unfair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42240
But I don’t mean just looking cute because almost all babies look cute I mean literally looking model tier

Ofc i wasn't a model ,tier looking kid, but i looked good. The more i grew up the worse it became.

Ofc i wasn't a model ,tier looking kid, but i looked good. The more i grew up the worse it became.
Okay, do you think its impossible for you to ascend? Idk but I would think if someone looks model tier as a baby and looks ugly when older he could still ascend if he tried.

dimorphism and lack of dimorphism respectively

I knew a girl from school. She was in the same school and from age 6-11 she looked like the most perfect and harmonious face you could imagine. Very easily could‘ve been a top model.
Then I saw her again (when she was 16) and she was looking like MTN. How does that work? And no its not from mouth breathing.
My brother also looked very good when he was a baby and descended a bit but not that crazy like the other girl.
And I looked like a downsyndrome mutant, I want to rope if I look at young pictures from me. I had frontal bossing (sticking out forehead, still have a bit but not noticeable) and bowed legs (which can indicate rickets, don’t know if I had it). Also I was born 1 months premature and doctors had to inject my mom so she could give birth, I was born 31 hours after water bag rupture. Then when I was like 8-9 I started to look lot better. But my life is still shit. I have multiple chronic illnesses and not easy stuff like ADHD, its lot worse (will make a post about it in the future), and also I am the most manlet in a family of manlets.

When I was in puberty I got a jawline(but I look bloated right now dk why). I also have a long pointy chin (dont know if I had it when I was a baby).

I need someone to analyze this I can post pictures in pm.
Okay, do you think its impossible for you to ascend? Idk but I would think if someone looks model tier as a baby and looks ugly when older he could still ascend if he tried.
dimorphism and lack of dimorphism respectively
just be deformed when born theory

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and mayo mogger
Can someone analyze this? I want to pm him pictures. Its brutal my mom said she was asking herself why her child (me) was looking like this (talking about 0-7 age version of me). And she said that she was looking and my brother then at me and my brother was better in all. Now she said we are looksmatched. He has better frame then me and is 9-10cm taller than me and 1 year and 3 months older. I dont know who would mog more if we softmax to our max potential.

I also have multiple chronic illnesses like I said which are very ropefuel and also I am the only one in my bloodline who has it. My brother is the most non-nt person I know. So we both have bad things but my condition is lot more brutal. I also want to know what I had when I was younger because frontal bossing and bowed legs isn’t normal, it could have been rickets.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It's clinically not possible for me to ascend, unless i magically got hundreds of thousands to spend and a surgeon crazy enough to do it. Even then, if something goes wrong i'd be fucked even more.

It's clinically not possible for me to ascend, unless i magically got hundreds of thousands to spend and a surgeon crazy enough to do it. Even then, if something goes wrong i'd be fucked even more.
i dont understand how thats possible if you were a good looking kid. What are your flaws?

Can someone analyze this? I want to pm him pictures. Its brutal my mom said she was asking herself why her child (me) was looking like this (talking about 0-7 age version of me). And she said that she was looking and my brother then at me and my brother was better in all. Now she said we are looksmatched. He has better frame then me and is 9-10cm taller than me and 1 year and 3 months older. I dont know who would mog more if we softmax to our max potential.

I also have multiple chronic illnesses like I said which are very ropefuel and also I am the only one in my bloodline who has it. My brother is the most non-nt person I know. So we both have bad things but my condition is lot more brutal. I also want to know what I had when I was younger because frontal bossing and bowed legs isn’t normal, it could have been rickets.
@Imretarded? Why are you laughing

Opry as a baby btw @Magnum Opus

Not a good example, he has top tier eye are but the rest is still ugly
Also he wasn’t an ugly baby, when I mean ugly I mean really ugly. I was looking so weird and ugly, sticking out forehead, bowed legs, brutal eyebags and dark circles.

anecdotally i have also found this to be true, in a lot of cases