Whats the side effects of Minoxidil?

1ookismisthetruth

Iron
I've brought Kirkland minoxidil, any side effects y'all experience with minoxidal? I'm trying to grow my eyebrows

(I'm not lazy to check on google I want to know what people actually experience)

You need to keep taking or your eyebrows go back to normal or even worse than normal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and 1ookismisthetruth
I've brought the monoxidil but havnt use it yet, do you think caster oil will be a better option
In my opinion castor oil + dermaroll or castor + solvent like dmso is better in long term

• +1
Reactions: 1ookismisthetruth
Try the oils first , rosemary , castor for some time and if it doesn't work then move to minox
I'll be consistent with caster oil I've tried it in the past and notice results don't know why I didn't continued, I'll use derma+ caster oil now

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
I'll be consistent with caster oil I've tried it in the past and notice results don't know why I didn't continued, I'll use derma+ caster oil now
Minox is more effective even though castor oil works to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: 1ookismisthetruth
I've been using Minoxidil on my eyebrows for 6 months. The only side effect is once in a while my eyebrow area was slightly reddish, but that wasn't common. Make sure to use it twice a day, I did once a day for 3 months and didn't see real gains until I started twice a day. I've noticed eyebrow gains but the ends of my eyebrows are still underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Kofri727 and 1ookismisthetruth