what's the solution for autists/spergs?

U

uksucks

Silver
There seems to be 2 general approaches:

• Become so good looking that you surpass it. Not to say it won't failo you, but your looks level is just too rare for a girl to reject/discard you for not being NT.
  • Geomax to a country that induces a language barrier and/or cultural barrier such that your differences are chalked down to being a foreigner and not a weirdo.
Clearly the first solution is unachievable for the vast majority. So the 2nd seems like the best option. That's what I'll be doing and I recommend other sub chadlite autists to do the same.

I want to mention that taking drugs doesn't really work. The problem is not (it may be additionally) being socially anxious, high inhib. The problem is being weird, being strange. That's never a good thing. Bring clumsy, shy, goofy can be a good thing with looks halo. But this isn't.

I've taken phenibut. It reduced my inhibition. What was the result? I started acting like a complete nutter in public.

I would wave at cars, stare intensely at people. I would quote James bond lines to strangers "I kill people... Small world eh?" I would go to a public toilet to piss and moan super fucking loud. Yeh I cold approached in the uk, got like 10 numbers, half of them replied, 0 went on a date with me. It's over, don't cold approach as an autist unless there's a language barrier.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u