Whats the type of men that get appeal from all females ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Maesthetics ?
Robust prettyboys ?

Im talking from JBs to Adult women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, N1c and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5180, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
People here don’t realise Chico is very masculine irl he’s pretty and masculine
He skull mogs almost every male model. Looking at his fan pictures can one only grasp how masc he literally is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
i dont know, that shit is fiction, he simply doesnt exist, only in a form of a morph or someone that we dont know of

one thing i do know is that person isnt chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
People here don’t realise Chico is very masculine irl he’s pretty and masculine
Chico literally look like a girl
Thats his whole appeal
Thats what make him unique

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 10913
Skull size doesnt mean anything
He has zero dimorphism
Put him long hair and he look like a girl
Skull size between males and females is not the same, therefore dimorphic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10987
Gandy and Hexum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Skull size between males and females is not the same, therefore dimorphic
He even
It mean nothing
Girls love chico for his boyish look
He is not dimorphic

When you put faceapp filter
He pass as 100 % female
FaceApp 1624562895742
FaceApp 1624678713746
FaceApp 1624678434106
FaceApp 1624562861682
FaceApp 1624562876653

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Even JBs ?
Damn Hexum look insane
Gandy in his prime was appealing to jb's, roasties, early 20's, mid 20's, grandmas. Everyone he was the appeal god.
Hexum is the ubermensch, absolutely unmoggable.

• +1
Gandy in his prime was appealing to jb's, roasties, early 20's, mid 20's, grandmas. Everyone he was the appeal god.
Hexum is the ubermensch, absolutely unmoggable.
So if you manage to ascend to looks
You can have JBs while being Masc/Dimorphic ?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He even
It mean nothing
Girls love chico for his boyish look
He is not dimorphic

When you put faceapp filter
He pass as 100 % female
View attachment 1201787View attachment 1201788View attachment 1201789View attachment 1201790View attachment 1201791
Putting this next to a real female would turn bad for these Chico pics. Females do not have the same circumference as males does. That's one of the reasons these trans faggots look dogshit ugly. It's impossible for them to not look uncanny

• +1
  • Hmm...
So if you manage to ascend to looks
You can have JBs while being Masc/Dimorphic ?
if you look like this in candids, you own the world

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10987
Chico literally look like a girl
Thats his whole appeal
Thats what make him unique
He looks way more masculine than the average guy plus he’s tall

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Putting this next to a real female would turn bad for these Chico pics. Females do not have the same circumference as males does. That's one of the reasons these trans faggots look dogshit ugly. It's impossible for them to not look uncanny
Bro
You have no idea about what dimorphism is
Chico has ZERO dimorphic trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Bro
You have no idea about what dimorphism is
Chico has ZERO dimorphic trait
Zero is a big word man

Notice how large for a male is also on XL range for females. This is dimorphism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 756
  • +1
  • +1
Gandy doesn't get JB appeal you fucking monkey dick read the title
cope, Gandy in his prime appealed to all ages broadly, that's why im specifying prime you retards think gandy just appeals to roasties lmao. He was maesthetic and appealed to all ages you fucking moron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 10987
Zero is a big word man
View attachment 1201823
Notice how large for a male is also on XL range for females. This is dimorphism
Who the fuck care about this
Its meaningful

Like i said you dont know anything about dimorphism

Chico is a Gigachad prettyboy cause ZERO DIMORPHISM
Thats the appeal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Prime Gandy could
Chico appeals more to JB's i'd bet but barely anything to anyone older. Gandy appealed less to JB's but still a ton and for other ages he appealed them as well. This is who was the widest appeal and Gandy 100% wins here.

• +1
YEAH BRO TEEN GANDY HAD JB APPEAL, No shit idiot
Then why you said gandy has no appeal retard :feelskek:

Do you think we say alain delon slay
We talk about this
Alain delon la seule femme qu il souhaiterait presidente de la republique

YEAH BRO TEEN GANDY HAD JB APPEAL, No shit idiot
Teen gandy? what are you even saying, have you seen his pics when he was 21? he literally looked like a twink, there are no teen pics of him since he started puberty late and was a fat subhuman until he lost weight jfl.

• +1
Is hexum dismorphic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Teen gandy? what are you even saying, have you seen his pics when he was 21? he literally looked like a twink, there are no teen pics of him since he started puberty late and was a fat subhuman until he lost weight jfl.
Lifefuel

• +1

Attachments

• 1625085142017 (1).png
    1625085142017 (1).png
    471.3 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
He is a 10/10 gigachad because of his unique boyish
This is why the modeling industry doesn't really represent the ideal male look. Contrary to belief, it's more about looking unique than looking good.

O'Pry, Barrett, and De Poot all have unique appearances only good for male modelling.

Gandy(prime Gandy) has a look that is both unique and good for modeling purposes and is appealing, which is why he mogs every other model psl wise.

Now guess which one women rate the most attractive?

Bateman. And like gandy he also gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Then why you said gandy has no appeal retard :feelskek:
I didn't say no appeal retard. I say that there are a million other guys who would get more appeal than prime Gandy from JB's. JBS DONT LIKE MASCULINE FACES YOU FUCKING MONKEY. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS WITH SO MUCH TIME ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORUM LMAO. They value soft features way more. Gandy's eyes scare most of them. Numerous tinder tests have been conducted. Average feminine kpop cuck gets more matches on tinder than any chad. JFL @Maesthetic @volcelfatcel you guys make me ashamed of being here with the false information you guys are spewing:ogre:
Do you think we say alain delon slay
We talk about this
View attachment 1201832
You guys said Gandy and after that prime Gandy :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10987
This is why the modeling industry doesn't really represent the ideal male look. Contrary to belief, it's more about looking unique than looking good.

O'Pry, Barrett, and De Poot all have unique appearances only good for male modelling.

Gandy(prime Gandy) has a look that is both unique and good for modeling purposes and is appealing, which is why he mogs every other model psl wise.

Gandy mog
But chico too
1625085142017 1

Its just that gandy is extremly dimorphic while chico is boyish

I didn't say no appeal retard. I say that there are a million other guys who would get more appeal than prime Gandy from JB's. JBS DONT LIKE MASCULINE FACES YOU FUCKING MONKEY. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS WITH SO MUCH TIME ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORUM LMAO. They value soft features way more. Gandy's eyes scare most of them. Numerous tinder tests have been conducted. Average feminine kpop cuck gets more matches on tinder than any chad. JFL @Maesthetic @volcelfatcel you guys make me ashamed of being here with the false information you guys are spewing:ogre:

Maesthetics types easily can jfl
Of course we say Gandy, we say prime gandy retard

You cannot get accurate fucking tinder matches because gandy was the worlds most known male model at a point, literally almost every girl knows the Light Blue Ad you fucking idiot. He would absolutely destroy JB's, early 20's, mid 20's, late 20's, roasties, grandmas. Everything he is appealing to all, not just Jb's you fucking donkey. He appeals to JB's less than chico but its like 100/100 for chico and 95/100, still extremely appealing.

Can't you assume gandy from the pics I posted you actual retard? Who the fuck is gonna say oldcel gandy jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
You cannot get accurate fucking tinder matches because gandy was the worlds most known male model at a point, literally almost every girl knows the Light Blue Ad you fucking idiot. He would absolutely destroy JB's, early 20's, mid 20's, late 20's, roasties, grandmas. Everything he is appealing to all, not just Jb's you fucking donkey.

Can't you assume gandy from the pics I posted you actual retard? Who the fuck is gonna say oldcel gandy jfl
He is a swiss knife like Cavill

exactly, retards here cope with kpop trannies. Gandy appeals to all ages no matter what, maybe less than chico for Jb's in specific? but he still appeals a ton if not more IRL considering how dimorphic he is and if a girl ovulates she'll always prefer gandy.

Prime Gandy, Nick Bateman, Michele Morrone are pinnacles of appeal IMO.

Mariano di Vaio is underrated as well, he mogs almost every guy worshipped in this forum

Morrone especially right now, tall, dark, handsome. Everything you want + sex icon

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 10987
exactly, retards here cope with kpop trannies. Gandy appeals to all ages no matter what, maybe less than chico for Jb's in specific? but he still appeals a ton if not more IRL considering how dimorphic he is and if a girl ovulates she'll always prefer gandy.

Prime Gandy, Nick Bateman, Michele Morrone are pinnacles of appeal IMO.
View attachment 1201859View attachment 1201860View attachment 1201861
Mariano di Vaio is underrated as well, he mogs almost every guy worshipped in this forum
View attachment 1201863
Morrone especially right now, tall, dark, handsome. Everything you want + sex icon
Lifefuel then
So i can be masculine dimorphic and slay JBs

• +1
Lifefuel then
So i can be masculine dimorphic and slay JB
I doubt you'll score as high as some androgynous fucks but yea, masculine guys have wider appeal. Pretty boys just slay what's legal and it's usually bisexual women. The women you want prefer masc guys.

• +1