What’s the worse case scenario if I start roiding

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Talk me off the cliff

Should be okay if you do things correctly, monitor blood work, take supps for organ health, monitor blood pressure and do reasonable dosages.
Isn’t it pretty much guranteed to suppress my natural test?

You get gyno, acne, hairloss still look like shit (like 99% of ppl on gear jfl), shut down ur natural production of hormones, long term health consequences depending on what u take

You get gyno, acne, hairloss still look like shit (like 99% of ppl on gear jfl), shut down ur natural production of hormones, long term health consequences depending on what u take
I would only be taking test and my hairline is already reclining

but why? is ur T already low? I see 0 point in roids unless u have the frame + insertions for it
No I just wanna get a better physique my physique isn’t very good and I think I’ve maxed out my natty limit

but why? is ur T already low? I see 0 point in roids unless u have the frame + insertions for it
Quite the contrary, most take roids to make up for a shit frame and insertions. Just building pure size. Natties with a good frame just need to be lean and that’s all. Unless you have a good frame/insertions and have totally shit muscle building genes like (Laid, Zyzz ect) and you need to fill out insertions.

Quite the contrary, most take roids to make up for a shit frame and insertions. Just building pure size. Natties with a good frame just need to be lean and that’s all. Unless you have a good frame/insertions and have totally shit muscle building genes like (Laid, Zyzz ect) and you need to fill out insertions.
taking roids with bad insertions and frame is the most low iq thing someone can do

Worked for The Rock, Statham, Hemsworth ect.
the rock has an insane frame, statham has decent insertions / symmetry, hemsworth has good arm genetics but the worst torso I've ever seen in my life

the rock has an insane frame, statham has decent insertions / symmetry, hemsworth has good arm genetics but the worst torso I've ever seen in my life
Arm genetics are average. 2 finger gap so muscle bellies aren’t that big and forearms look too big for his wrist ( common roid look). Like I said, just size from the roids helps a lot. Same with Cavill who is a hipcel. Average population doesn’t really care too much about insertions. Frame on the other hand is way more important!

Attachments

• 8F536FA8-C17D-4FA5-9C1C-AE5C39A1B442.jpeg
    8F536FA8-C17D-4FA5-9C1C-AE5C39A1B442.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 0
And either way most peoples’ insertions are good enough. Very few have shit insertions like Terry crews pecks.

And the most important insertions are Chest, delts and abs. Lats, legs and maybe arms matter much less!

Talk me off the cliff
Best case scenario u recover maybe 50 percent of ur natural gonadial (balls) function, worst u r essentially castrated for the rest of ur life with no hopes for having children. Try looking up kids of mr olympias open division in recent years, almost all are 40 plus yet don’t have kids.