What's the worst country for a white normie and the best one?

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Worst - Uganda
Best - Thailand

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, randomguy1235, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, TheEndHasNoEnd, Stare and 2 others
Worst: Most countries in africa tbh, you will get killed for your skincolour smh racists.
Best: Any east asian country tbh.

best of the best: Norway.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Hector, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Worst: Poland
Best: Some poor asian country

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7098
maybe south africa too
jfl if you think that because you read too much breitbart. white south-africans are still living like kings down there

worst: some mega-chad country like holand or norway
best: philippines

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem, WhatToDo, Alexanderr and 2 others
dead srs?
i'm sick and tired of brown people always being so eager to prove they're light skin, everytime they have the opportunity they're desperate to post pictures of lightskin(most of the time bleached/mixed) people of their race, when the reality is that these people are a very tiny minority of their race.
"PLEASE PLEASEE GIVE ME THE VALIDATION THAT WE'RE NOT BROWN" Is fucking pathetic, not even blacks do that, just acknowledge that you're not white and move on.
Try to make the best of your situation, there are good looking people of your race. It doesn't matter that people give you validation over the internet, irl girls are gonna see you and think "he's brown", that' it.

Worst: Most countries in africa tbh, you will get killed for your skincolour smh racists.

Is Norway hypergamous?

• JFL
Is Norway hypergamous?
Yeah, probably more than the rest of Scandinavia because it's mostly small towns with Norwegian gigachads ngl ngl. But I'm planning to move there when I'm an adult so it doesn't matter too much for me.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yeah, probably more than the rest of Scandinavia because it's mostly small towns with Norwegian gigachads ngl ngl. But I'm planning to move there when I'm an adult so it doesn't matter too much for me.
Is it easy to immigrate? And are you surgery maxxing

Is it easy to immigrate? And are you surgery maxxing
Really hard to immigrate if you aren't from Scandinavia tbh. Norway isn't a part of the EU and it's a lot more strict on immigration than islamic state Sweden.

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo and Subhuman trash

Any asian country since whites are viewed as gods. But if your not into gooks then all of eastern europe, and russia where you can find countries where 80-90% of chicks are beautiful and slim in the 18-24 age range and wife material. They reject feminism, believe in the importance of family, and take pride in there femininity ( enjoy being slim and beautiful vs the body acceptance bullshit in the west). The irony is the white chicks there are also pretty open to foreign cock. Went abroad and saw them lusting over these above average looking arabs and latino tourists

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2157
Worst - USA: Basically a third world shithole. Culture revolves around brands and consumerism. Owned by Jews, obsessed with niggers
Best - Any Nordic country: Clean, homogeneous, high HDI

Really hard to immigrate if you aren't from Scandinavia tbh. Norway isn't a part of the EU and it's a lot more strict on immigration than islamic state Sweden.
I would never immigrate time Sweden too many chads and I’m not Islamic JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard

Not true tbh. White people aren't treated worse. Infact they are treated well since people there think they are rich and are more likely to give handouts or tips in restaurants. White people only become a target for robberies for the reason earlier stated.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hector and Danish_Retard
i'm sick and tired of brown people always being so eager to prove they're light skin, everytime they have the opportunity they're desperate to post pictures of lightskin(most of the time bleached/mixed) people of their race, when the reality is that these people are a very tiny minority of their race.
"PLEASE PLEASEE GIVE ME THE VALIDATION THAT WE'RE NOT BROWN" Is fucking pathetic, not even blacks do that, just acknowledge that you're not white and move on.
Try to make the best of your situation, there are good looking people of your race. It doesn't matter that people give you validation over the internet, irl girls are gonna see you and think "he's brown", that' it.
Aren't you a lightskin yourself? You could easily pass as white.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
worst: britain
best: burkina faso

Lol, no way. They have a pretty tall average height and the average guy will look better. The country is nice though, especially it’s nature. Wish we had that here... Everything’s just flat.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, hebbewem, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Nigga, I’m studying there in a few years and potentially moving there afterward as well. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
jfl no you wont, whites are worshipped in parts of Africa
In some countries you will, tbh I have seen too many adventurous Danes on the news after being killed in Africa. I'll never go close to that shithole.

Worse: No clue, white people are mogging machines and are worshipped across the world. I will say north korea because you will quickly get found and imprisoned. With the exception of that I would say a muslim country in africa. You will probably get beheaded for your lifestyle choices.

Best: Somewhere in SEA. People will worship you for being white. Maybe singapore?

In some countries you will, tbh I have seen too many adventurous Danes on the news after being killed in Africa. I'll never go close to that shithole.
most of the time its not due to race but religion, im black, and look like a typical brown morrocan, but I wouldn't be spared if i was taken by a terrorist group because im black...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
Aren't you a lightskin yourself? You could easily pass as white.
FRFR? I unironically got told my family and I look white[though by pakistanis] -- my brother specifically looks white. But nah im arab, r u joking though?

most of the time its not due to race but religion, im black, and look like a typical brown morrocan, but I wouldn't be spared if i was taken by a terrorist group because im black...
Nah bro theres racism, but im pretty sure IS and stuff have black fighters

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Danish_Retard
FRFR? I unironically got told my family and I look white[though by pakistanis] -- my brother specifically looks white. But nah im arab, r u joking though?
Definitely lol. Even though I stir up shit with you I'll be drd srs here.
You could easily pass for white if you coloured your hair and eyebrows, just let looks halo do the rest. You probably just have a mogger family so you aren't white enough for them, but you could easily pass as white. You have a bit of an ethnic eye area ngl, but it isn't something that anybody would notice.
You also mog a lot of danes so don't worry about that.

• +1
Definitely lol. Even though I stir up shit with you I'll be drd srs here.
You could easily pass for white if you coloured your hair and eyebrows, just let looks halo do the rest. You probably just have a mogger family so you aren't white enough for them, but you could easily pass as white. You have a bit of an ethnic eye area ngl, but it isn't something that anybody would notice.
You also mog a lot of danes so don't worry about that.
LOL ngl that's good news to hear. I thought I looked too ethnic with the tone of skin. Frfr good to hear. Wdym what colour of hair though?

LOL ngl that's good news to hear. I thought I looked too ethnic with the tone of skin. Frfr good to hear. Wdym what colour of hair though?
If you would want to seem more white colouring your hair dark brown will help you a lot. Having black to almost black hair is a dead give away that someone is clearly ethnic, despite their skin colour.

Really hard to do with the limited pixels you have in your avi but like this.

• +1
If you would want to seem more white colouring your hair dark brown will help you a lot. Having black to almost black hair is a dead give away that someone is clearly ethnic, despite their skin colour.

Really hard to do with the limited pixels you have in your avi but like this.
View attachment 466111
AH alrighty that sounds good bro, lol will plan to dye it next i get the chance, appreciate it

• +1
AH alrighty that sounds good bro, lol will plan to dye it next i get the chance, appreciate it
Im brown with very similar skin tone as yours, would be cool if you posted some pics if you decide to dye it brown, been on the fence about it for a while now

Im brown with very similar skin tone as yours, would be cool if you posted some pics if you decide to dye it brown, been on the fence about it for a while now
Lol alrighty, if I do it, I'll show it

When I was in Thailand going on tinder was like being a kid in a candy store except the candy was kind of rotten and didn't speak English.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 6512
Nah bro theres racism, but im pretty sure IS and stuff have black fighters
I never said there wasn’t, but a lot of the time ppl conflate religion and race

• +1
It’s actually pretty easy as long if you're a citizen of an EEA (European Economic Area) state. While you'll still need a job to stay long-term, you're able to live in Norway for up to six months to find one, and the registration process is relatively simple.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 6873
Nigga, I’m studying there in a few years and potentially moving there afterward as well. :feelsyay:
Lekker ouwe, welke studie? Ik zit 't ook te overwegen?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Worst: USA
Best: Some SEA place, Thailand/Vietnam.

I am planning on making a living online and just live in Vietnam for a couple of months, cheap as fuck so you don't even have to make big bucks to stay there. + I find asian girls attractive, just have to safe sex maxx

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
non white countries because just be white is useless in mostly white countries

Worst: USA
Best: Some SEA place, Thailand/Vietnam.

I am planning on making a living online and just live in Vietnam for a couple of months, cheap as fuck so you don't even have to make big bucks to stay there. + I find asian girls attractive, just have to safe sex maxx
Im pretty sure Europe is worst than USA

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel