• Low PFL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
These are the worst I could think of

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
nothing of that even that bad JFL, i have few of those.

it's depends on how severe feature is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and christian2710
Manletism goes beyond just the dating scene

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, gp8, duck and 10 others
Recessed jaw definitely

• +1
I'd rather have all these than be non-NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, goo25, 5.5psl and 3 others
nothing of that even that bad JFL, i have few of those.
Its over

• +1
I voted manletism but I know it's not a problem depending on society/location.

I literally am planning going to Indonesia just so I can mog 5'2 Indonesian guys and know what it would feel like to be 6'2 in the West.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, poopoohead and christian2710
all of these not big failo you can still have chad if you have 2-3 of these

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
BEING INDIAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
all of these not big failo you can still have chad if you have 2-3 of these
There's no chance you can be chad if you are a manlet with shit IPD and a downward grown face.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and christian2710
There's no chance you can be chad if you are a manlet with shit IPD and a downward grown face.
but you can have chad with sfs low ipd and dicklet

andrew garfield have sfs and he have chadlite I think

Small dick is worst. Even sub-7 is rope inducing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and christian2710

Depends on severity. If severe you're fucked if not maybe htn max

• +1
Small dick is worst. Even sub-7 is rope inducing
I have never measured my dick but I've been told it feels good multiple times. I suspect it's average as it doesn't seem that big to me. Big dick is kind of cope

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Manletism goes beyond just the dating scene
How so? I feel as though both manletism and a fucked up face will screw with you in multiple areas of life.

I have never measured my dick but I've been told it feels good multiple times. I suspect it's average as it doesn't seem that big to me. Big dick is kind of cope
Nah big dick is life. Its not just about her pleasure, its about domination, marking your territory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Octavian_Augustus
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I’m 5’6”. I get puss.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
All of them could technically be fixed besides IPD issues.

being below top 0.5% in looks is the worst failo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer and Tallman

How ?
He doesn't lack lower face height nor does he have a too steep gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710 and poopoohead
All of them could technically be fixed besides IPD issues.
IPD is fixable too (OBO), most (all ?) facial failos are more or less fixable/fraudable.
Even the ones that are seemingly unfixable like wide temples can be fixed (bone shaving, Eppley does it for instance).
On this list only very short height cannot be fixed (LL can add up to 10cm without significantly impacting your mobility, but even with that, some people would still be short)

dicklet your basically not a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I have to say sub 5” inch dick. Youre basically not a man in a women’s eyes

Jaw is law, if you have a shit lower third like me, its fucking over no matter what you do, no matter how much you gym no matter how low your bf is no matter if you have a masters degree NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WILL EVER COMPENSATE FOR A SHIT LOWER THIRD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A RECESSED MOUTH BREATHING SUBHUMAN BY THE WORLD AT LARGE PERIOD.

Jaw is law, if you have a shit lower third like me, its fucking over no matter what you do, no matter how much you gym no matter how low your bf is no matter if you have a masters degree NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WILL EVER COMPENSATE FOR A SHIT LOWER THIRD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A RECESSED MOUTH BREATHING SUBHUMAN BY THE WORLD AT LARGE PERIOD.

Cant be that bad if your not a virgin

IPD is fixable too (OBO), most (all ?) facial failos are more or less fixable/fraudable.
Even the ones that are seemingly unfixable like wide temples can be fixed (bone shaving, Eppley does it for instance).
On this list only very short height cannot be fixed (LL can add up to 10cm without significantly impacting your mobility, but even with that, some people would still be short)
Is wide temples really a failo though? And agree most failos can be fixed just depends how much $$$ you have and how brave you are. Because some surgeons will actually do those crazy surgeries.

Is wide temples really a failo though? And agree most failos can be fixed just depends how much $$$ you have and how brave you are. Because some surgeons will actually do those crazy surgeries.
It is a failo only if you don't have a robust lower-third to balances it out.Hexum and Brad Pitt have it for example and it doesn't look bad for that reason ; but if you don't you end up with a ridiculous lightbulb head :
9954ceb3-b28c-4c24-b8e0-2ade2fb5edd3-jpeg.1354538

• Hmm...
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
It is a failo only if you don't have a robust lower-third to balances it out.Hexum and Brad Pitt have it for example and it doesn't look bad for that reason ; but if you don't you end up with a ridiculous lightbulb head :
9954ceb3-b28c-4c24-b8e0-2ade2fb5edd3-jpeg.1354538
Hmm but I guess the failo isn't the temples it's the weak lower third. If he had narrow temple he'd have an even worse terrible narrow face in general so it's not the temples that are the failos since "correcting them" would lead to a worse outcome.

The temples grew to appropriate size the rest of the face didn't keep up.

Hmm but I guess the failo isn't the temples it's the weak lower third. If he had narrow temple he'd have an even worse terrible narrow face in general so it's not the temples that are the failos since "correcting them" would lead to a worse outcome.

The temples grew to appropriate size the rest of the face didn't keep up.
If he had a larger bizygomatic width (equal to the width of the temples) and a lower third at least 80% as large of the newly increased bizygomatic width he would look much better, and that's a way to fix this failo.
Same with people with too large bizygomatic, increasing jaw width is a way to fix that failo without needing to shave (Although it'd be a way to fix).
Anatomically-speaking temples are not supposed to be wider than the zygomatic bones, and this is why it looks bad, your bones are supposed to grow in relation to each other, if the rest of the face didn't keep up then it didn't grew at an appropriate size.
An appropriate size would be as large as the zygos; not necessarily the lower third but if it's not the case you need a large lower third to balances it out.
A weak lower third makes it stick out even more, that's why in this configuration it's even more problematic (although you are right, the weak lower third is a failo in itself).

you aint gona pleasure her with your height. its the dick that matters more