What's up with Andrew Huberman?

L

lifted

Iron
Youtube has been recommending me his videos a lot but I haven't watched any of them. What I have noticed is the length of his podcasts. 3 to 5 hours in average. Jesus who has time to watch the whole thing. And his videos has an average of 1 million views.

What topics does this guy talk about. They must be really interesting taking into account the above. Pretty sure he talks about how to time travel, or how to escape the simulation. Or how to travel to other dimensions.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
u prob watched content related to him

He pretends to talk about science stuff. But the entire podcast is a psyop, he is some kind of Neuological Scientist at Standford. The podcast is filled with subliminal messaging to keep you hooked, it is the only explanation for his popularity. Don't fall into that hole, you will never get out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, greycel and cooldude1231
Youtube has been recommending me his videos a lot but I haven't watched any of them. What I have noticed is the length of his podcasts. 3 to 5 hours in average. Jesus who has time to watch the whole thing. And his videos has an average of 1 million views.

What topics does this guy talk about. They must be really interesting taking into account the above. Pretty sure he talks about how to time travel, or how to escape the simulation. Or how to travel to other dimensions.
Supplements

He pretends to talk about science stuff. But the entire podcast is a psyop, he is some kind of Neuological Scientist at Standford. The podcast is filled with subliminal messaging to keep you hooked, it is the only explanation for his popularity. Don't fall into that hole, you will never get out.
And he also looks.... you know ....

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OldRooster and greycel