What’s up with my chin?

D

donkeyskin

Iron
I’ve never seen anyone with this type of chin before, but I’m wondering what’s wrong with mine? It’s sort of tilted. The top feels like muscle and the bottom is where the actual bone is. My sibling also has it. Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• 48B07D5A-2CE7-4342-9001-786B9AD367C7.jpeg
    48B07D5A-2CE7-4342-9001-786B9AD367C7.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BE8A99C6-52BA-4921-AE48-603123C2FF32.jpeg
    BE8A99C6-52BA-4921-AE48-603123C2FF32.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander
What’s down with my chin***

• So Sad
Reactions: donkeyskin
Don’t be sad bhai your chin is okay

• +1
Reactions: Junko and donkeyskin
there's nothing wrong with it, it's just genetics. but if you really wanna get rid of it then get surgery

• +1
there's nothing wrong with it, it's just genetics. but if you really wanna get rid of it then get surgery
Do you know what this type of chin is called though? I wouldn’t even know what to get

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah my braces corrected this, my front teeth basically touch each other
yea exactly lmao. braces do not correct an overbite they just camouflage it

• +1
Reactions: brochacholooks
yea exactly lmao. braces do not correct an overbite they just camouflage it
You sure this is an overbite??? It looks pretty normal to me. Plus I dont think I had an overbite in the first place just an open bite from bad swalllowing habits (corrected) (also ignore my braces color, was a dare)

Attachments

• IMG_8175.jpeg
    IMG_8175.jpeg
    539 KB · Views: 0
You sure this is an overbite??? It looks pretty normal to me. Plus I dont think I had an overbite in the first place just an open bite from bad swalllowing habits (corrected) (also ignore my braces color, was a dare)
you don't properly have a dental overbite, your teeth camouflaged it. you got a scheletal thing

I’ve never even seen anyone with this chin and can’t find any pictures similar to it so I can’t even tell if it’s bad, and besides my chin, my side profile is pretty good
just age bro it wont take long

• +1
This is what it looks like when I pull excess fat down

Attachments

• IMG_8178.jpeg
    IMG_8178.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
your chin looks fine, wrinkles are amongst all projected chins, most especially if combined with a deep canine fossa

• +1
your chin looks fine, wrinkles are amongst all projected chins, most especially if combined with a deep canine fossa
Wrinkles? Is that what it is? Also I never heard of that last thing, 'deep canine fossa', is that good or bad?

You’re right haha I wanted to see what you would say. However I did go to the orthodontist and they told me it was perfect. I don’t even see what you’re referring to. My lips looks perfectly in line and my nose and chin look pretty good too. Is it really so obvious and that bad that I should get surgery? Maybe its the angle of the picture?

You’re right haha I wanted to see what you would say. However I did go to the orthodontist and they told me it was perfect. I don’t even see what you’re referring to. My lips looks perfectly in line and my nose and chin look pretty good too. Is it really so obvious and that bad that I should get surgery? Maybe its the angle of the picture?
the orthodontist doesnt know shit. go to a maxfac

• +1
the orthodontist doesnt know shit. go to a maxfac
I literally can’t, I’m 16. I’m not gonna consider surgery for something I don’t see anything wrong with. Nobody else has ever even mentioned anything similar to what you’re saying so you’re either messing with me or an extreme perfectionist. Thousands of dollars for something I can’t see is just crazy