whats up with people in blackpill just inflating and inflating

D

Deleted member 30552

standards just go up and up

you fggst are so stingy nowadays with chadilte rating, you do realize gigachad exists right? chad isnt the highest tier possible , you can chill out a bit and stop being so hypercritical FFS

these places will easily drive somebody insane. everybody is suffering, i dont understand why you play into female agenda of being critical about looks, even more critical than females are. you loopy looney tune ass niggas almost wanna see the world burn, inflating ratings, and being critical, its like you want badly for looks to be the only thing that matters, while simultaneously having the most critical view in the world. like ur forcing people to try to see it in your way

get a grip incels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Obito, czwarty and 6 others
its even worse than u think.....most ppl here are ACTUALLY decent looking, but seriosuly mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 2832 and 2 others
By trying to understand females, cucks here started to think like females

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 2832, dreamcake1mo and 2 others
most ppl here are ACTUALLY decent looking, but seriosuly mentally ill
@russiancel
Cage1

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
People want to be 0,00000001% not 10/20% too many narcys.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
Ikr! I can't believe every one of these bastards don't rate me chad! It pisses me off!

its even worse than u think.....most ppl here are ACTUALLY decent looking, but seriosuly mentally ill
the type who are actuallly good looking, but have very low self esteem therefor see everybody who's attractive to be worse than the average person sees them are so annoying.
Dnr schizo
actually pressed show ignore content to see this negative rep joke projecting, wont happen again
By trying to understand females, cucks here started to think like females
tbh they are more harsh than females

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
Yeah we should let everyone be delusional and think they are HTNs with potential to reach chadlite/chad instead bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Yeah we should let everyone be delusional and think they are HTNs with potential to reach chadlite/chad instead bro!
autistic extremes, radicalising and hyperboles like your answer here is basically another face of same problem OP noted
you austists are completely unable to grasp any level of nuance whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
agreed! brad pitt is a low chadlite in 2023 my guy 🤓

the type who are actuallly good looking, but have very low self esteem therefor see everybody who's attractive to be worse than the average person sees them are so annoying.

actually pressed show ignore content to see this negative rep joke projecting, wont happen again

tbh they are more harsh than females
Good looking people here are praised here lol. Look at forum chads.

• Hmm...
autistic extremes, radicalising and hyperboles like your answer here is basically another face of same problem OP noted
Blah, blah, blah, dude I’ve seen it with my own eyes, people rating guys who were jawless as chadlites just because they had a couple somewhat redeeming features lmao.

agreed! brad pitt is a low chadlite in 2023 my guy 🤓
It’s nearly impossible to rate celebrities accurately because people have insane biases towards them, I will leave it at that.

The ratings here are accurate and follow normal disturbution based on psl. Majority of people are mtn.

• Hmm...
Blah, blah, blah, dude I’ve seen it with my own eyes, people rating guys who were jawless as chadlites just because they had a couple somewhat redeeming features lmao.
we mean ratings here of celebrities or IG people etc nobody in their sane mind enters "Ratings" subforum other than utter tiktokcels so why even talk about it

check any thread here in Looksmaxing or Offtopic that dares to add any quantifying word in it:

OP: look at this Stacy! attractiveblonde.jpg
>where's stacy?? stacylite at best
>lmao no stacylite here, weak HTN
>MTB with makeup

ad fucking nauseam, threads are unreadable these days because of this bullshit, and you can't have any actual discussion on people's attractiveness without retards trying to outedge each other on ratings

• +1
The ratings here are accurate and follow normal disturbution based on psl. Majority of people are mtn.
View attachment 2398763
No, that's the entire problem, niggers here don't agree chad is top 2% anymore, go on try to post a top 2% man in a thread and call him chad and see how long it will take for someone to call him MTN lol

we mean ratings here of celebrities or IG people etc nobody in their sane mind enters "Ratings" subforum other than utter tiktokcels so why even talk about it

check any thread here in Looksmaxing or Offtopic that dares to add any quantifying word in it:

OP: look at this Stacy! attractiveblonde.jpg
>where's stacy?? stacylite at best
>lmao no stacylite here, weak HTN
>MTB with makeup

ad fucking nauseam, threads are unreadable these days because of this bullshit, and you can't have any actual discussion on people's attractiveness without retards trying to outedge each other on ratings
Stacy != attractive blonde girl (yeah you heard me right curries)

Truth is that they rarely post an actual stacy, plus you have to keep in mind that women are notorious for frauding their looks, and the opposite is just a common, people referring to any male celebrity or actor as chads when they actually aren’t.

Truth is that they rarely post an actual stacy, plus you have to keep in mind that women are notorious for frauding their looks, and the opposite is just a common, people referring to any male celebrity or actor as chads when they actually aren’t.
It’s you guys who overinflate any blonde hole

No, that's the entire problem, niggers here don't agree chad is top 2% anymore, go on try to post a top 2% man in a thread and call him chad and see how long it will take for someone to call him MTN lol
You are looking at it the wrong way if you don’t realize that is chadlite, not chad.

Yea dude chico is a HTN and ballou is ethnic, delliosa is horsefaced. Ratings here are completely unbiased, and accurate you caught me

Yea dude chico is a HTN and ballou is ethnic, delliosa is horsefaced. Ratings here are completely unbiased, and accurate you caught me
Again these comments are just as valid as the people calling Logan Paul a chad.

• Hmm...
They dont know how to rate here.

• +1
6'6
12 inch cock
warrior skull
or rope

Again these comments are just as valid as the people calling Logan Paul a chad.
They can have sex with any woman they want. Stop coping
6'6
12 inch cock
warrior skull
or rope
joke or not will never be achieved so no point in mentally masturbatinf over it unless you wanna speed run mental illness

• Hmm...
They can have sex with any woman they want. Stop coping
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Ah yes because SMV is solely looks, status = irrelevant, right? And he married some unimpressive ran through roastie on her 30s, but yeah I guess on this case it’s conveniently not representative of his looks level at all

Logan Paul is not a chad, he looks like a donkey without facial hair.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Ah yes because SMV is solely looks, status = irrelevant, right? And he married some unimpressive ran through roastie on her 30s, but yeah I guess on this case it’s conveniently not representative of his looks level at all

Logan Paul is not a chad, he looks like a donkey without facial hair.

Wasnt talking about Logan Paul guy

Wasnt talking about Logan Paul guy
You misread the previous post then, cuz I was saying these comments about literal male models were as valid as people calling Logan a chad (so not valid at all).

People laughing at this but I’ve had people DM me for ratings and they look like normal attractive people. It’s not everyone but it’s not rare either.

• +1