• +1
Reactions: watah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
View attachment 3124316
This shit got me dying
How can mfs say this abt their own race
Im dead😂😂 why did he actually say that
as much asi hate those apes ,. i think if im was black ,. i woud be a pan african . some return to nature thing ,. if you know .
instead these niggers ether wallow ,. or just shoot each other ,. and act like monky . shoutout pan africa .

love all black ppl just from far . not in my neighber hood . dont like in my neighber hood .

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I've seen the most privileged blue eyed aryan race poster type guys and girls be self hating because they were bullied and suffered from neglect in their childhood. It's not race or even looks. You naturally feel worthless if you were never shown affection

What its true if i was black i would say same if i was black or brown
I've seen the most privileged blue eyed aryan race poster type guys and girls be self hating because they were bullied and suffered from neglect in their childhood. It's not race or even looks. You naturally feel worthless if you were never shown affection

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho
they mostly want attention or validation

they mostly want attention or validation
Could be but I you'd be coping if think people like that don't exist. Tall rich chads and stacies in brutal depression and feeling inadequate while the homeless nigga outside is grateful for having a meal for the fay

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
Could be but I you'd be coping if think people like that don't exist. Tall rich chads and stacies in brutal depression and feeling inadequate while the homeless nigga outside is grateful for having a meal for the fay
vasiliy stepanov bruh

Maybe he likes Asian women

Or he raised by bitter black women