What's up with "Short brown and ugly" threads?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I am tired of people making threads about him tbh.

I dont even know who this faggot is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
@short ugly brown you have been exposed!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1560
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
@Short Ugly and Brown
Post an update, I'm bored rn ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Short Ugly and Brown
Post an update, I'm bored rn ngl.
I'm legally not allowed to post anymore threads about x or talk about x or anything to do with x anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Because her parents said so and I agree with them

Just bc I had a really, really bad crush on her to the point of obsession doesn't mean I should have done what I did

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1560
Because her parents said so and I agree with them

Just bc I had a really bad crush on her to the point of obsession doesn't mean I should have done what I did
Her parents knew.... Wth?

Did it involve the police?
The answer to that is obvious
dont let her parents cuck you, you must reproduce with your oneitis
I'm against rape
Her parents knew.... Wth?
Someone on here sent a bunch of people in my school and her and all my friends all my love threads I made about her

I got blocked by a bunch of people people started calling me creepy/loser and I lost a lot of friends

Her parents called me about it and said I have to stop and that's why I'm not making any more love threads about her

Even though I like her more than anyone else even still now, the fact that I used her as my source of happiness i.e. printing photos of her and making out to them was still wrong

Her friend said she was disgusted by me, that "He crossed the line betweeen a crush and being just plain creepy/obsessive"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2621

I'm against rape

Someone on here sent a bunch of people in my school and her and all my friends all my love threads I made about her

I got blocked by a bunch of people people started calling me creepy/loser and I lost a lot of friends

Her parents called me about it and said I have to stop and that's why I'm not making any more love threads about her

Even though I like her more than anyone else even still now, the fact that I used her as my source of happiness i.e. printing photos of her and making out to them was still wrong

Her friend said she was disgusted by me, that "He crossed the line betweeen a crush and being just plain creepy/obsessive"
Who in here did that?

I'm against rape

Obitocel?