What's up with soyfaggot liberals (including westernized Asians) on reddit complaining about white men with asian fetishes?

alien

alien

Kraken
When actual Asian women like my Chink gf actually consent and enjoy their racial objectification. And even objectify my race too. When I call her my naughty Asian girl, my sexy chink whore, etc. she'll make specific reference to my race and white penis too.

You can still love someone and get off on wanting to use racial slurs towards them. I like it when my gf objectifies my race. I don't mind that she sees me as a handsome white trophy to show off to her friends. Or say "big white penis." Let's just be fucking honest about the source of the sexual chemistry: I have yellow fever and she has white fever. If two consenting adults get off on racially fetishizing each other, what's the problem? The more that I fuck my chink slave, the more that I grow fond of her. If having babies wasn't so expensive, I would consider having a baby with her. She has been so good to me while these other thots on dating apps have treated me like shit. That I feel that she deserves a eurasian daughter.

Last edited:
alien

When actual Asian women like my Chink gf actually consent and enjoy their racial objectification. And even objectify my race too. When I call her my naughty Asian girl, my sexy chink whore, etc. she'll make specific reference to my race and white penis too.

You can still love someone and get off on wanting to use racial slurs towards them. I like it when my gf objectifies my race. I don't mind that she sees me as a handsome white trophy to show off to her friends. Or say "big white penis." Let's just be fucking honest about the source of the sexual chemistry: I have yellow fever and she has white fever. If two consenting adults get off on racially fetishizing each other, what's the problem? The more that I fuck my chink slave, the more that I grow fond of her. If having babies wasn't so expensive, I would consider having a baby with her. She has been so good to me while these other thots on dating apps have treated me like shit. That I feel that she deserves a eurasian daughter.
Jealousy

[Serious] if ur non-asian dont fuck asian foids
Next
Watch
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman

JoinedJan 14, 2019Messages3,597
Aug 5, 2019
srs. don't give these stuck up whores the validation they crave. their hatred towards their own men is worse than any other race tbh. its disgusting. let them finger bang themselves @ home while reading manga at the thought of never attaining a non-asian man. tbh