Whats up with these fashion "aesthetics"

D

Deleted member 51489

Iron
Sure fashion is important and im really into it however I'm extremely tired of seeing these redundant "aesthetics", for instance the old money aesthetic. It makes absolutely no sense everyone's just a poser dressing like someone else, no one has any originality. Wanna be unique even though you're LTN? Get a unique style and don't dress like these frauds even though you have no Generational wealth and are in crippling debt.

Dress how you want but this is like dressing like a hoodlum and living in a gated community. Go explore and develop your own style rather than going on pinterest and copying a blueprint. If a girl asks you your style inspo and you say "muhh Im inspired by the old money aesthetic" she'll leave you in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and X D
stop being a poser, start being yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: schizo echochamber
No clothes for your face, every “aesthetic clothing” picture in Pinterest is worn by a 6’3 htn+. This is the closest you’ll get to good clothing simply because it’s trendy, nigga just stfu.

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45, zura, zharupodrugu and 4 others
No clothes for your face, every “aesthetic clothing” picture in Pinterest is worn by a 6’3 htn+. This is the closest you’ll get to good clothing simply because it’s trendy, nigga just stfu.
I second this

Fashion matters but most of the aesthetics are meme tier

Most people look comical and nerdy as shit in "dark academia"

wear whatever u want tbh

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
My only concern is dressing for complete comfort and showing off my v taper while still looking NT

Other than that I have no style

My only concern is dressing for complete comfort and showing off my v taper while still looking NT

Other than that I have no style
Wear t shirts that have a good cut that’s all

Chad can wear anything and be fashionmaxxed while normie has to wear studied outfits just to not penalise his smv , clothes only matter if ure already gl

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Sure fashion is important and im really into it however I'm extremely tired of seeing these redundant "aesthetics", for instance the old money aesthetic. It makes absolutely no sense everyone's just a poser dressing like someone else, no one has any originality. Wanna be unique even though you're LTN? Get a unique style and don't dress like these frauds even though you have no Generational wealth and are in crippling debt.

View attachment 2566759View attachment 2566760

Dress how you want but this is like dressing like a hoodlum and living in a gated community. Go explore and develop your own style rather than going on pinterest and copying a blueprint. If a girl asks you your style inspo and you say "muhh Im inspired by the old money aesthetic" she'll leave you in a heartbeat.
Every Swedish teenager dresses like this