What’s ur girth?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
(no homo bro) I feel like i have shit girth man it’s 4.5-5 I don’t have a paper measuring tape to wrap around my cock unfortunately, my girth is so bad, bro. What’s the normal girth, and what’s yours?

It's like 9 inches or ten inches idk I think the average is like 8 or 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo, Entschuldigung, Autismcel and 2 others
My dick is like 10x8 inches , so I am slightly above average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel and CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
4.7 inches/12 cm

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
6 inches and SUPER veiny. Wanna see OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and CoreSchizo
Moved up to 6.1 unpumped recently

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: laaoo and Michael Myers
My girth is 5.9 inches (natural), but I claim 5.75, average girth is 4.6 inches (rounded up).

I down citrulline then airpump my pp.
Just airpump? U got the levluv or some random Chinese shit off Alibaba? What's the routine? Starting size? How much for the citrulline?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Sub 6 inch girth = over

Enough to make a hand full

Just airpump? U got the levluv or some random Chinese shit off Alibaba? What's the routine? Starting size? How much for the citrulline?
Yes, I am only airpumping at the moment with a leluv pump. I'll pump 3 sets for 10 minutes at 10 hg or higher each set. I was like 5.7 girth when I started PE I think. I would do it on and off for a while and wasn't even pumping right at the time since I was young, so I missed out on a lot of gains. And I take 5g of citrulline.
You have dry dick skin :feelswhere:
From pumping at high pressures. Me and @Michael Myers say all the time that PE makes your penis ugly. My dick has gotten black as fuck from pumping at high pressures.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Michael Myers
From pumping at high pressures. Me and @
Michael Myers
@Michael Myers say all the time that PE makes your penis ugly. My dick has gotten black as fuck from pumping at high pressures.
You gotta use some kinda of moisturizer
There's creams to make it lighter too :Comfy:

• +1
From pumping at high pressures. Me and @Michael Myers say all the time that PE makes your penis ugly. My dick has gotten black as fuck from pumping at high pressures.
Good point. Yeah, aside from the coloring, the shape also gets affected which messes the girth distribution (girth distribution is a key element of aesthetics for dicks).

• +1
5.2 on a good day but my dick is quite long