what's with british epidemic of the recessed maxilla but massive chins

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
every single british person I've ever met has had a severely recessed maxilla but a massive chin,
the maxilla recession is so bad it causes the bad kind of scleral show, they also have a lot of eyelid exposure
this is why British women are memed as looking strange

even though they have a recessed maxilla their chins are massive, wtf genetic disaster happened in England?
habsburg-jaw-charles-ii.jpg
chavftimage-e1598442196433-940x480.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lawton88, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Almost everyone has a recessed maxilla, but yeah they do have big chins tbh

Our longface is our handicap from being too powerful. Imagine all that bone mass but directed forward instead of down... imagine the power

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
literally no one in UK has a recessed maxilla

everyone in UK has good maxilla, but the problem is it can be downgrown and make them recessed

but thats the same in every developed white country with soft foods

the real ppl with recessed maxilla are the asians.

british people are moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, zeek, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
go swipe in london vs. all other european countries on a girl tinder account. dont get me started on asian countries.

you'll see UK has more chads

even @forevergymcelling tried it and he saw the same thing.

ur just jealous that british genetically and economically mog you in every aspect, you speak their language. they took over the enire world. so ur salty and make up lies.

and im not even british im turkish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
go swipe in london vs. all other european countries on a girl tinder account. dont get me started on asian countries.

you'll see UK has more chads

even @forevergymcelling tried it and he saw the same thing.

ur just jealous that british genetically and economically mog you in every aspect, you speak their language. they took over the enire world. so ur salty and make up lies.

and im not even british im turkish.
im turkish as well but there are other european countries that mog everyone hard

13B5CAB4 B3A0 4594 AFEE 4A47286E58A5

• JFL
Reactions: floppa and Deleted member 8758
As an Irishman, I think you're exaggerating the amount of people with big chins
Yes the distinct recessed maxilla, big chin combo is more common here than anywhere else (maybe 1/10 foids if you swipe on tinder) but I have yet to see anyone with a chin as big as mine, meaning they can't be THAT big since I still slayed with mine and literally never had a girl mention it to me.
Honestly there are a lot of brits/irish with recessed maxillas who still manage to look good due to the rest of their features
The Brits/Irish who have these good features (which other groups don't) + a forward maxilla on top of that are so fucking OP
As I've said before, Brits/Irish are the whitest facial features pheno there is, moreso than Scandis because Scandis look mixed with Asian
Having the whitest pheno + a good maxilla and forward growth makes you look like a walking God
In Ireland, even 16 year old prettyboys with babyfaces but dogmaxxed maxilla are fucking worshipped by foids
Unlike the UK, Ireland has not yet evolved to the point where we are creating forward grown masc jocks, only prettyboys, but when we do they will conquer the world

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
British people are pudgy inbreds, ugliest people in Europe. If you're actually good looking you'd do fine there. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @DoctorLooksmax

I have a forward grown maxilla, tiny chin and eyes with almost full hooding.

But i do get some comments irl i look eastern euro so maybe this is legit.

But idk if this alone is enoguh to define brit pheno- for example @russiancel is slavic and looks it imo- yet he had a big chin, some UEE and slightly reccessed maxilla. Minewhile ive got the oppsite and yet look more british

British people are pudgy inbreds, ugliest people in Europe. If you're actually good looking you'd do fine there. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @DoctorLooksmax

I agree we are ugly tbh

brits have good phenos but quite deformed on average i must say- If you can have a classic old money brit pheno without being deformed it kinda mogs tho

Last edited:
every single british person I've ever met has had a severely recessed maxilla but a massive chin,
the maxilla recession is so bad it causes the bad kind of scleral show, they also have a lot of eyelid exposure
this is why British women are memed as looking strange

even though they have a recessed maxilla their chins are massive, wtf genetic disaster happened in England?
habsburg-jaw-charles-ii.jpg
chavftimage-e1598442196433-940x480.png
View attachment 2007151

what’s her name ?