What's with the obsession between Foids and Handbags?

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
I don't understand it? Birkin bags? Wtf

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Idk mental illness or something, I would never buy a bitch a handbag that costs the same as a 5 star meal

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I mean where else will they put there shit, guys usually just have a phone, key and wallet, all that shit fits in your pants

Mob mentality, they're a hive mind, if one likes something, they all like it and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and PsychoDsk
I mean where else will they put there shit, guys usually just have a phone, key and wallet, all that shit fits in your pants
Yeah but what's the point in having one for 10k

Well i guess it's similar to guys getting expensive watches. It just seems like a bad investment to me, but i guess it gives them status halo

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Yeah but what's the point in having one for 10k

Well i guess it's similar to guys getting expensive watches. It just seems like a bad investment to me, but i guess it gives them status halo
It’s investments as well and usually stable eg Birkins

There’s a theory they made women’s pants pockets intentionally shorts or non existent so women can buy handbags

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
It’s investments as well and usually stable eg Birkins
Maybe i'm just dumb but wouldn't it be better to invest in something u don't use? Like metals. But i guess it also comes with a status boost when u walk around with an expensive bag

Maybe i'm just dumb but wouldn't it be better to invest in something u don't use? Like metals. But i guess it also comes with a status boost when u walk around with an expensive bag
Slightly dumb because usually they have a Birkin collection they don’t use and maybe one they wear for aesthetics, the rest they preserve in safes, without needing to declare, the market for metals is much harder to observe and Birkins easier to source

• +1
Reactions: deadstock