What’s with the ogre women here

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Why am I in a fucking med country seeing foids 6’1+ and 250+ pounds. One foid was Dutch which makes sense but still

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and MA_ascender
@WhoTookVendetta

Absolute unit, you just know she will give you warrior sons :ogre:

Absolute unit, you just know she will give you warrior sons :ogre:
I don’t like getting height + frame mogged by females. Frame mog happens half the time due to landwhales but few women get taller than me

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and JohnDoe
I don’t like getting height + frame mogged by females. Frame mog happens half the time due to landwhales but few women get taller than me
It is what it is man, i'm 5'9 and regularly get height + frame mogged by taller girls who are usually quite attractive too, just superior genetics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
It is what it is man, i'm 5'9 and regularly get height + frame mogged by taller girls who are usually quite attractive too, just superior genetics.
I can’t recall one MTB+ who height mogged tbh. There was a few that got close but that’s it

I can’t recall one MTB+ who height mogged tbh. There was a few that got close but that’s it
hmm seen some 5'10-5'11 MTBs tbh, most girls 5'9-5'10 are honestly decent looking from what i've seen and there's quite a few of them in the city aswell.

hmm seen some 5'10-5'11 MTBs tbh, most girls 5'9-5'10 are honestly decent looking from what i've seen and there's quite a few of them in the city aswell.
Girls 5’8 - 5’9 yes. Past 5’9 which gets rare for women they tend to be fat for some reason or have longer midfaces.

@WhoTookVendetta

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
bro why dont u slay. u cant be that ugly ir. whats funny is you and i may have crossed each other atleast once in our lifetime not knowing we both are rotting on a pajeet forum :ROFLMAO: