What's with this catheter shit!

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
I just learned about the existence of this shit and im disgusted and mad as fuck !!! Im sensitive as fuck when it comes to this type of urinal gore shit and im mad as fuck because i wont be able to get any surgeries if this shit is commonly done!! Fuck this world bro, do they do this with genio? I was planning to fap tonight and had the pics ready on reddit but now that i learned about this shit my cock hurts and my libido is nuked.. please enlighten me im dying this shit is so disgusting
Images 4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, sportsmogger, Abhorrence and 3 others
genio shouldn't require a catheter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Soychadcell and Angutoid
they require this for alot of surgeries?
i would rather have my balls get squished like an orbeez than do any of that shit

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Why do they do these with surgeries what's the point

Why would u need this if ur getting canthoplasty?

WTF? I had surgery to fix my broken leg I never knew they did this

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 38639, sportsmogger and 1 other person

To not piss on the surgeon and assistants while under anesthasia i think (idk anything about surgeries and never underwent any so idk)
WTF? I had surgery to fix my broken leg I never knew they did this
Lmao i just learned they do this in LL and shit so u most likely had it inserted too 😓
Just ask if you can be you're under while they're inserting and removing it I think
some surgeries require it to be in for few days after surgery

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Napoleon1800
Quora:
Yes, it is possible to refuse a catheter during surgery. However, it's important to discuss this decision with your healthcare provider to fully understand the potential risks and benefits of not having a catheter during surgery.

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, sportsmogger and Abhorrence
From what I heard it doesn't necessarily hurt, its more a weird mental feeling. But I guess it depends on the type of catheter and who puts it in.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I just learned about the existence of this shit and im disgusted and mad as fuck !!! Im sensitive as fuck when it comes to this type of urinal gore shit and im mad as fuck because i wont be able to get any surgeries if this shit is commonly done!! Fuck this world bro, do they do this with genio? I was planning to fap tonight and had the pics ready on reddit but now that i learned about this shit my cock hurts and my libido is nuked.. please enlighten me im dying this shit is so disgusting
View attachment 2645363
You won't need it unless it's a really long surgery. You can ask them to remove it before you wake up, they will unless you're having some kind of surgery that prevents you from peeing properly or getting up afterwards. You won't feel anything or even know that it happened.

I had one in for 2 days in hospital about a year ago and it only really hurts when they remove it. I'm also super sensitive to this kind of shit but it wasn't as bad as I expected.

• +1
You won't need it unless it's a really long surgery. You can ask them to remove it before you wake up, they will unless you're having some kind of surgery that prevents you from peeing properly or getting up afterwards. You won't feel anything or even know that it happened.

I had one in for 2 days in hospital about a year ago and it only really hurts when they remove it. I'm also super sensitive to this kind of shit but it wasn't as bad as I expected.
Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps i think my LL dreams are done because i probably wont be able to get up and pee for some time after surgery

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps i think my LL dreams are done because i probably wont be able to get up and pee for some time after surgery
Yeah you may need it after LL, but you can ask them to remove it before you wake up, they might do it. I only had mine in because I was having abdominal surgery and wouldn't be able to strain properly to pee.

But the catheter will be the least of your worries after LL lol, you won't even notice it because of how much pain you'll be in and the painkillers they'll have you on.

• Love it
One time I woke up in an emergency room (private reasons) and I had one in my dick, I don’t really remember it hurting but I think it did; idk if it was a physical pain or a physical pain caused in my head.

Anyways I was like 14 and the nurses that were tending me were hot and I literally just thought the whole time “These hoes really saw my dick on soft.”

Oh yeah and I was conscious when they pulled it out :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Angutoid

Damn bro how did it feel when they pulled it out lmao, I don't mind breaking my legs but the catheter just seems brutal, especially with the way I heard nurses say "take a deep breath" and they just yank it out of you. I need hope bru

This is light work for the potential results

Damn bro how did it feel when they pulled it out lmao, I don't mind breaking my legs but the catheter just seems brutal, especially with the way I heard nurses say "take a deep breath" and they just yank it out of you. I need hope bru
It hurts for a few seconds but it's not that bad, the fear is just mental because it's your dick.

Cause you get muscle relaxant. Without that the surgeons can't work cause your face is stiff. The relaxant causes your muscles that hold the pee in the bladder to decontract and you pee.

View attachment 2645363
Honestly it's not bad. I work in surgery and want to become a doctor. This shit is normal

• Woah
Fuck very cringe

• +1
Cant they just put the external version on
Not if the surgery takes more then 1.5 hours or so usually. For the outside thing to hold, it puts pressure on the pp

• Woah
Cant they just put the external version on
You can say you have a phobia and then they will put this in after you sleep and take it out before you wake up

• Love it
Oh yeah and I was conscious when they pulled it out :feelskek:
Me too. Nurse was fiddling around with my arm. Says "Deep breath." Yanks the catheter out of my dick. "Now it's over."

You have to imagine it being said in deep monotone Turkish accent (which sounds a bit like Russian). It was funny.

Anyway, if you're worried about this shit you are a pussy who doesn't deserve to ascend.

Theyre not that common. Had one when I had nesbit surgery. Taking it Out was Easily The worst pain in My Life though.

• Woah