What’s worse being average and compulsively insecure to the point of never relaxing, or being ugly and being chill w it

Which

• Try hard insecure

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Proud subhuman loser

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
On one hand you have someone who can never relax and spending all of his time boiling with hatred.
And in the other subhuman but he’s chill with it

Who is worse

being broke way worse.

5 star dishes different exotic fishes

I mean this shit is fuckin ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19995, currylightskin and Deleted member 17345
In terms of what? Getting girls? Exactly the same. One is ugly = doesn’t get girls, one is average and non-nt = doesn’t get girls.

In terms of your own mental health within yourself? Then being ugly and chill I guess. The horn effect doesn’t really exist, only the halo effect does, so a guy who’s ugly but nt is not going to really have a terrible time in terms of how society treats him. It’s non-nt ugly guys who have issues with that. (Every guy complaining about “muh they bully me cause I’m muh ugly” is never a normal ass nt guy, it’s always an alt right fedora saying that shit. Point made.) and since neither guy will have the halo effect, may as well be comfortable I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Leap and LilJojo
In terms of what? Getting girls? Exactly the same. One is ugly = doesn’t get girls, one is average and non-nt = doesn’t get girls.

In terms of your own mental health within yourself? Then being ugly and chill I guess. The horn effect doesn’t really exist, only the halo effect does, so a guy who’s ugly but nt is not going to really have a terrible time in terms of how society treats him. It’s non-nt ugly guys who have issues with that. (Every guy complaining about “muh they bully me cause I’m muh ugly” is never a normal ass nt guy, it’s always an alt right fedora saying that shit. Point made.) and since neither guy will have the halo effect, may as well be comfortable I guess.
what if tryhard finds niche girl and gets enough money/ power to get value. to at least pull some bitch ofc.

what if tryhard finds niche girl and gets enough money/ power to get value. to at least pull some bitch ofc.
Money/power doesn’t do that
Money/power + average and lower looks = welcome to #metoo

Better to live a normal life if you aren’t gl

my roommate is like 2-3 psl, very overweight, but he acknowledges that, doesn't care one bit and has a girlfriend now, I respect the guy

than there is me, worrying about every fucking stupid thing like a retard, he seems happier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

when do you think the virtue of money/ power without looks ended.

do oyu think less people are doing weed drugs anymore bc they know the truth at this point. that the only thing that matters is looks and no hedonistic partgoer ifestyle will make you cool. that was just for boomers/ gen x back when breaking tradition was cool. but now there is no tradition and peopel want to reverb back when people looked good and didn't eat mcdonalds.

Yeah i completely agree ugly guys that are NT live a normal happy life with a social circle but ugly guys that arent NT hate their life

Yeah i completely agree ugly guys that are NT live a normal happy life with a social circle but ugly guys that arent NT hate their life
What is nt

Seems like when I am settled in my subhumanness, after sometime people don't care as much and women seem interested...

Still gonna looksmax though

state of mind is everything

Looks don't last in your 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100s. Your experience of life matters the most. The entire reason for looksmaxxing is to enhance your life so that your experience of life becomes better.

People will just keep wanting to compare themselves constantly to someone greater. If you are tall you will compare with people taller than you, you are rich you will compare with richer people, you are good looking you will compare with good-looking people.

The point of looking better should be that you lead a better life with minimal worries. Not lead a worse life.

Have you noticed how some people whenever someone says something, they tend to assume that it's negative whereas to you it seemed pleasant or perfectly fine?

• +1
Reactions: ang3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back