• Woah
Reactions: BinPanda and looksmaxxing223
Both is good both

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34
Temp image 33DBF0C8 1805 4B5D B5DF 1B30CAEC2FF1

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite, BinPanda and boxface34
Somali has BBC what does an indian have?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BinPanda
also atleast malis are tall in the UK, they might have shit skulls but theyre usually all over 6'1 so theyve got that going for them, so id rather be a mali then a pajeet. Pajeets are hated no matter bc of the south indian stereotypes

also atleast malis are tall in the UK, they might have shit skulls but theyre usually all over 6'1 so theyve got that going for them, so id rather be a mali then a pajeet. Pajeets are hated no matter bc of the south indian stereotypes
I am south indian too.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Am somali ngl indians do mog us am starting to see seeing we're always being called subhumans because of our massive forehead and narrow jaws but do yall find our women attractive?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, mrmogger2882, BinPanda and 1 other person
brutal, as a 6'1 manlet like yourself, you have to deal with south asian falio for the rest of your life :feelswah:
I like being south asian. I sometimes get confused for some other races online but I always tell them I'm curry.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BinPanda and looksmaxxing223
Am somali ngl indians mog us am seeing we're always called subhuman because of our massive forehead and narrow jaws but do yall find our women attractive?
I like Somali women but only lightskin ones

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Piratecel

things ain't looking too good for us in 2024
Screenshot 20241013 125920 CapCut

• JFL
Reactions: BinPanda
Chicken tikka masala
White people generally love the food that I share with them. They say curry food is the best food they have ever eaten because its an explosion of flavors. I'm from kerala my favorite dish is beef parotta. It tastes amazing. Mogs chicken tikka masala hard @n9wiff

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
White people generally love the food that I share with them. They say curry food is the best food they'veever eaten because its an explosion of flavors. I'm from kerala my favorite dish is beef parotta. It tastes amazing. Miss chicken tikka masala hard @n9wiff

View attachment 3235853
I like Varuval the most

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Am somali ngl indians do mog us am starting to see seeing we're always being called subhumans because of our massive forehead and narrow jaws but do yall find our women attractive?
SO CUCKED! OFFERING YOUR WOMEN AS REPERATION:lul: