What's worse, being severely autistic or being severely subhuman?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
I'd say being severely autistic is worse.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Time, MoggerChad, Deleted member 21340 and 2 others
Subhuman
You can still have pride as an autist, not become suicidal
but their is no pride in being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, datboijj, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Easily autistic
If you're subhuman but mentally healthy there's always hope for numbers game and just be lucky theory
If you're autistic there is zero hope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Time, datboijj and Deleted member 19174
Severely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PointOfNoReturn, Gargantuan and 1 other person
True. I'd rather be autistic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'm an autist and I'd prefer to be that instead of hideous. I was trucel in my teens and there's nothing you can do about it. Good looking aspies are well off in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ITT: autists coping

Autism is worse than being subhuman
If youre autistic, not only do normies consider you creepy, weird and socially incoherent
youre completely forbidden from the human experience - love, companionship, friends - literally unattainable with autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
ITT: autists coping

Autism is worse than being subhuman
If youre autistic, not only do normies consider you creepy, weird and socially incoherent
youre completely forbidden from the human experience - love, companionship, friends - literally unattainable with autism
Cope. I've known slayers with big social circles who are aspies. You only notice the giga spergs.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cope. I've known slayers with big social circles who are aspies. You only notice the giga spergs.
ive never met a popular person on the spectrum, they were probably just slightly socially anxious
anyone can detect whether someone is aspie super easily irl, like its second nature almost

being you is worse cause you are both

ive never met a popular person on the spectrum, they were probably just slightly socially anxious
anyone can detect whether someone is aspie super easily irl, like its second nature almost
I know or at least knew someone online with a slay count in the 50s who was diagnosed with Aspergers and have known two other people who were basically normies with above average slaycounts who were likewise diagnosed with Aspergers. The consistent thing about all of them is that they are good looking. I always read the most presumptuous claims about people on the spectrum. How many people who aren't on the spectrum can easily pass and effectively do pass for autists? Though I agree it's easy to discern regardless, at least for me, but I doubt the average person's discernment can't distinguish between a genuine aspie and your standard high inhib computer toucher, someone who'd have similar life outcomes at least socially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21340
It depends on what you mean by severe autism.
High functioning autism seems like hell on earth, and probably worse than being subhuman. Then again that also depends on what you mean by subhuman. An average white LTN and a 4'10 dravidian burn victim could both be considered subhuman. I think severe autism mogs both, you can live comfy as a low sentience retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Subhumanity is worse because it exists and can be measured

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and juste
You need to define both more explicitly, maybe examples

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Daaf5phg isis chief abu bakr 625x300 03 February 22