What's worse? Dicklet or manlet?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
dicklets and manlets are pretty much equal in terms of social respect. Notice how some girls say "short man energy" or "small dick energy". As a manlet, i don't think my life is completely shit despite being under 5'10, but if i had idiopathic short stature, then yea i agree my life would be very fucking hard. I recall reading a reddit post of a guy who claims to be 4'11 (literally 1 inch away from being medically classified as a dwarf) and he spoke about how shit his life was as nobody in his workforce took him seriously for his height and appearance.
dicklets on the other hand, you wouldn't really know if someone was a dicklet if you haven;t had sex with them, lets see this from a foid's pov. Imagine seeing the man you like/fucked with for the past few weeks, ending up being a dicklet. Shit like that has to be an instant turn off for women. Not to mention this is even worse then being a manlet, because atleast if you're a manlet, some women will weed you out simply for being too short but because in this case the woman had already fallen in love with you, just for you to end up being a dicklet.

lmk guys

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Nick.Harte, scrunchables and 1 other person
Dicklets won’t be able to make a girl cum in bed, but manlets won’t even be able to get a girl in his bed, so I think manlets worse.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Art of Pattinson, greycel and 8 others
Dicklets won’t be able to make a girl cum in bed, but manlets won’t even be able to get a girl in his bed, so I think manlets worse.
depends on what u consider manlet and dicklet. i think anything below 5 inches is a dicklet. Imagine if a foid fell in love with you and wanted to fuck, just for you to have a dick the same size as her clit. that has to be instant turn off for most women tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Being both

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, AhappyPill4u, scrunchables and 1 other person
depends on what u consider manlet and dicklet. i think anything below 5 inches is a dicklet. Imagine if a foid fell in love with you and wanted to fuck, just for you to have a dick the same size as her clit. that has to be instant turn off for most women tbh
Yeah, both are brutal lmao so it’s hard to choose

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and looksmaxxing223
Yeah, both are brutal lmao so it’s hard to choose
i'm a manlet, i would 100% rather be a manlet then a dicklet tbh. i'm 5'7 but fraud 5'8 so it's probably on the taller side of manlet, but being a turbo manlet is probably on par as being a dicklet

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, scrunchables, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
dicklet doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
would rather be manlet bc even that it might be hard to get a gf atleast you can keep one but a dicklet wouldnt be able to keep a gf with them

dicklet would have the same disadvantages as a betabux but no perks

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and looksmaxxing223
would rather be manlet bc even that it might be hard to get a gf atleast you can keep one but a dicklet wouldnt be able to keep a gf with them

dicklet would have the same disadvantages as a betabux but no perks
true, i think manlets between 5'6-5'8.5 are good but anything below that, it gets harder by 10x. dicklets on the other hand, especially since i consider dicklet beloww 5 inches, it's probably near impossible. Imagine being a 6'3 tyrone and u slay for the first time only for her to realise ur dick is 4.3 inches

• +1
Reactions: noobs
true, i think manlets between 5'6-5'8.5 are good but anything below that, it gets harder by 10x. dicklets on the other hand, especially since i consider dicklet beloww 5 inches, it's probably near impossible. Imagine being a 6'3 tyrone and u slay for the first time only for her to realise ur dick is 4.3 inches
5'2-5'9 are all the same height bascially

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
5'2-5'9 are all the same height bascially, past that u are truecel
5'2 is pushing it. 5'6 guy can larp as 5'9 and nobody would bat an eye. Below 5'6 it gets harder by 10x. 5'6 is a common manlet height which is why it's not really incel-tier unless ur below mtn. bc there's tons of 5'6 guys with girls in the west.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
tbh since you actually have a realistic measure for being a dicklet instead of forum standards i agree with you

• +1
D-let

• +1
manlet is worse without any logical doubt

• +1
a tall chad with a small dick will still get many girls but a incel with a massive penis will still get nothing.

• +1
Dick size doesn’t matter, so being manlet is worse.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and normie_joe
Manlet is worse, but i'd rather be what's considered a manlet on this website then have a small dick

Having a small dick would hurt ones ego way more, but you'll be treated worse by people if you're a manlet

• +1
dicklets and manlets are pretty much equal in terms of social respect. Notice how some girls say "short man energy" or "small dick energy". As a manlet, i don't think my life is completely shit despite being under 5'10, but if i had idiopathic short stature, then yea i agree my life would be very fucking hard. I recall reading a reddit post of a guy who claims to be 4'11 (literally 1 inch away from being medically classified as a dwarf) and he spoke about how shit his life was as nobody in his workforce took him seriously for his height and appearance.
dicklets on the other hand, you wouldn't really know if someone was a dicklet if you haven;t had sex with them, lets see this from a foid's pov. Imagine seeing the man you like/fucked with for the past few weeks, ending up being a dicklet. Shit like that has to be an instant turn off for women. Not to mention this is even worse then being a manlet, because atleast if you're a manlet, some women will weed you out simply for being too short but because in this case the woman had already fallen in love with you, just for you to end up being a dicklet.

lmk guys

Manlet easily.

You ain't walking around with your dick out (hopefully), so who is gonna know?

• Hmm...
a tall chad with a small dick will still get many girls but a incel with a massive penis will still get nothing.
Yeah but those are extremes. Most guys aren't incels and have had relationships. Even manlets get into relationships, given if they're taller than 5'5

Dick size doesn’t matter, so being manlet is worse.
Bhai but as a dick connoisseur and a manlet. I think girls my age can sense i have a 6 inch penis.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
This post is lifefuel for this fellow dicklet :feelsgood: 5.1 inches bone pressed = over tho

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Nick.Harte

lmk guys
Just Manchester cel it my nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
nothing, i woke up today and feel taller but icl i dont think ive grown.
Pray to st gandy and drink more raw milk lol try get a job so you can get CJC with dac + mk677 might help with growth hormone Abit and sleep more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and looksmaxxing223
Being a dicklet becausee you can get LL if you're a manlet and slay by having an above average dick and height after your surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and looksmaxxing223
Pray to st gandy and drink more raw milk lol try get a job so you can get CJC with dac + mk677 might help with growth hormone Abit and sleep more
im a poorcel so it wouldnt work

• +1
Being a dicklet becausee you can get LL if you're a manlet and slay by having an above average dick and height after your surgery.
yeah but LL is a pipe dream for most guys. normal height manlets (5'6-5'8.5) usually dont get LL unless giga autist

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
being a dicklet is european bronze age greek god trait.