What’s worse for attracting 20 year old women. Beard or recessed chin?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
I honestly am not sure women really even notice structure that much. I mean obviously it helps but things like long hair and big beards everyone notices.

my question is what is more if a turn off for college aged (20 year old) girls?

a guy who’s clean shaven but a little recessed vs a guy who has a beard?

tbh I don’t really see beautiful girls in that age range wirh bearded men. But I often see them with guys with recessed features.

Beard isn't a failo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer, AbuSAF and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, delusionalretard, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I feel like I see the most elite tier women with clean shaven guys. Like smooth shaven

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and one job away
I honestly am not sure women really even notice structure that much. I mean obviously it helps but things like long hair and big beards everyone notices.

tbh I don’t really see beautiful girls in that age range wirh bearded men. But I often see them with guys with recessed features.
You don't.

Recessed + clean shaven looks like dogshit. Better to have a small, trimmed up beard. Make sure your sideburns are faded as well.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard

depends alot on the beard length.
wethers 1 2 week heavy stubble or Taliban beard, there is alot in between clean shaven and Al Quida beard length

• +1
Problem is most dudes don’t have beards at that age. Beards mog hard if they enhance your look. Recessed guy with a beard gonna do way better than clean shaven. Strong jawline with a beard is pointless, will mess up his facial third harmony.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and coolguy1
Whatever looks best on you, probably a beard if you don't have a strong jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
145zj9khjja41.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, AbuSAF, delusionalretard and 2 others
It's impossible for him irl to have that beard projection with reccesed mandible
I wouldn't say so. My beard is not even that thick and I'm recessed af, close to what you have on the picture. You can grow it as long as you want and people won't really know or see where your chin really ends. Trust me, I spent hours trying to look in 5 mirrors from all the angles and lighting setups trying to see if people can spot my beard fraud and it's not that easy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful