What's worse: Painfully average or subhuman?

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
Which has the worse life? The subhuman or the most painfully ordinary guy?

I personally feel like the subhuman at least is special in some way because they still get attention albeit shit. Also, they'd have a valid reason to hate society and life. So, they could either get surgery n ascend or go ER if they wanted to

The average guy is just average, not special in any way, invisible for the most part and it's not like they have any valid reasons to complain. They're just, there.

why yall niggas never discuss about shit with substance jfl

Hold Up What GIF

Obviously being subhuman is worse xd mtn's can nichemax to escape their averageness

both are invisible in the eyes of foids, only low inhib can give them aa fighting chance

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Suns9999
why yall niggas never discuss about shit with substance jfl
How does this have substance? The subhuman is subhuman so his life is worse.. Normies who think like that just want an excuse to feel bad for themselves to the extent of a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
The subhuman can join a "ugliest man contest" and win, while the normie will normie.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
both are invisible in the eyes of foids, only low inhib can give them aa fighting chance
literally exactly what i wanted to say but i’d rather let op dwell on the stupidity of his own thread

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and future slavic chad
Is this even a question?

The subhuman can join a "ugliest man contest" and win, while the normie will normie.
If OP tried to join a "ugliest man contest" he would get rejected for being a professional

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus