Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sean o' Tist, greycel and 1 other person
if you say rape you should get banned because we know you're a foid

• +1
Reactions: watah, IwillRope2024, Meteor21 and 4 others
Trick question.
There is no such thing as rape

female are quuens

I
Nah bro what? I’d feel so bad especially if I DIDDNT know who did it to kill them
WHY the fuck would you kill that person, you will end up in the prison where tyrone will use you for free

• Hmm...
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I

WHY the fuck would you kill that person, you will end up in the prison where tyrone will use you for free
Kill hik then I’d kill you and post it on org for jfl reacts :feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
for women it’s rape

women don’t deal with trauma very well, men kill themselves instead

if it’s a man, i think it would be too traumatizing, i may kill him and his whole family and go to prison for it

if a disgusting old granny (25y/o+) rapes me repeatedly, then it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, Zenis and 1 other person
This is basically a question of get tortured or die.. but the extent of the torture depends on how much of an effect it will have on you. Physically it will suck a lot, but mentally most women would probably die on the spot... even though they are not physically dead, they would just live the remaining years of their lives dead inside.. because of that one instance

For me, I would track the rapist down, and kidnap him

If the rapist was gay, I would be angry.. but if the rapist was straight and did it as a power move (people actually do this btw, if you are in captivity be careful)... then I wouldn't be as irate, but it's safe to say he would never walk again. Every limb in his body will be broken

I understand if a woman would pick the killed option though, as I mentioned earlier

h
This is basically a question of get tortured or die.. but the extent of the torture depends on how much of an effect it will have on you. Physically it will suck a lot, but mentally most women would probably die on the spot... even though they are not physically dead, they would just live the remaining years of their lives dead inside.. because of that one instance

For me, I would track the rapist down, and kidnap him

If the rapist was gay, I would be angry.. but if the rapist was straight and did it as a power move (people actually do this btw, if you are in captivity be careful)... then I wouldn't be as irate, but it's safe to say he would never walk again. Every limb in his body will be broken

I understand if a woman would pick the killed option though, as I mentioned earlier
how is sex toruture, well maybe to women sex with an undesriable man is torture so ya i guess

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I have (mainly germophobic) OCD, so I think rape is worse. One becomes forever stained that way. I would rather get killed than raped.

I mean rape is worse...

Wow, where do you live, sir, please give me your address....Also, prepare the lube, so it will be more delightful for you...
hahaha no way, no fucking way.

i would rather get raped 100x then be murderd

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I have (mainly germophobic) OCD, so I think rape is worse. One becomes forever stained that way. I would rather get killed than raped.
pussy

Murder

One is trauma, one is death

Being an active user on .org

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
For men murder,for girls rape
ya cause women would rather die then be fucked by an undesarible man like deadass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74064
Prisoners are rapephobic because they will beat up rapists while murderERs can roam free

ya cause women would rather die then be fucked by an undesarible man like deadass
In my country majority of the girls are getting fucked by ltns...it's just cuz of brainwashing

h

how is sex toruture, well maybe to women sex with an undesriable man is torture so ya i guess
getting raped by a woman is nothing bruh

think about getting raped by a mentally ill BBC

imagine it

Prisoners are rapephobic because they will beat up rapists while murderERs can roam free
rapephobic when prison is full of people raping each other all the time

murder is worse
debatable, getting ur anus stretched leaving u incontinent is worse than death

ever read the story where a nigger got fucked by a baton? sexually humiliated by policemen. he shits his pants to this day

if the rape can be recoverable, then yeah i agree murder is worse

Last edited:
debatable, getting ur anus stretched leaving u impotent is worse than death

ever read the story where a nigger got fucked by a baton? sexually humiliated by policemen. he shits his pants to this day

if the rape can be recoverable, then yeah i agree murder is worse
what are the chnaces of that happening lmao, aslong as my dick doesnt get chopped off im fine with rape.

only my dick being chopped off is a fate worse then death

hahaha no way, no fucking way.

i would rather get raped 100x then be murderd
Wow, then please post your address, all the looksmax community would want to pay you a visit...
56d08e682e526575008b9e6b