What's WORSE than asian curries ???

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
People love to shit on indians but I never hear them talk about brown asians jfl

These guys have chinese faces and are black skinned it's so weird, like you could have been a normal chinese guy having a chinese life but your mom decided to marry a nigger so your melanin is ruined

Over if you're chinese and not 100% white

@Imretarded? @Gengar @Darkeningstar

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, mug, Gengar and 9 others
What do you think @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
Are you talking about SEA monkeys?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Blasians are almost non existant thankfully

Id rather be curry than blasian or SEAmonkey as a gookologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, wishIwasSalludon, truthhurts and 1 other person
legit subhuman genes
I was in china (read my vlog in china bhai) and some filipinos on the airport were so fucking subhuman and got utterly mogged by everyone:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
I was in china (read my vlog in china bhai) and some filipinos on the airport were so fucking subhuman and got utterly mogged by everyone:lul:
link me i cba seraching i'm too lazy

brutal and they are fucking short aswell, what can be worse srsly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, aspiringexcel and truthhurts
Mongolians probably

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Rea
Blasians are almost non existant thankfully

Id rather be curry than blasian or SEAmonkey as a gookologist
SEAmonekys literally look the exact same as NEAs but are just darker skinned and their eyes look less chunky

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Rea and truthhurts
People love to shit on indians but I never hear them talk about brown asians jfl

These guys have chinese faces and are black skinned it's so weird, like you could have been a normal chinese guy having a chinese life but your mom decided to marry a nigger so your melanin is ruined

Brown people when they discover monobenzone:
IMG 7960

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, IAMNOTANINCEL, Rea and 1 other person

I am almost vampire tier

Attachments

• IMG_8654.jpeg
    IMG_8654.jpeg
    401.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rea

Me

I’m much worse

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
what are you
I am me. Which is the worst beast to ever exist, I am the demon monster from beauty and beast I am he which you fear when you sleep I am HIM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
not a single molecule you fucking jew

sexy
Tbf Jews are prob worse than what you mentioned 🤔 I think this thread can come down now you have inadvertently found a worse group

• JFL
Is that’s why satanists got their backs blown out all throughout history?

wdym? Satanist jews who worship molech are in charge:chad: is that even satanist?:feelswhat: who fucking cares, it looks cool:feelshehe:

• +1
wdym? Satanist jews who worship molech are in charge:chad: is that even satanist?:feelswhat: who fucking cares, it looks cool:feelshehe:
Muslims worship Baal (long story if you want me to go into why they worship the ancient Canaanite god I can) Jews worship Mamon the god of finance that’s why they do rich.

Only Christians worship YHWH of the Old Testament

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, vernier and Imretarded?
Muslims worship Baal (long story if you want me to go into why they worship the ancient Canaanite god I can) Jews worship Mamon the god of finance that’s why they do rich.

Only Christians worship YHWH of the Old Testament
Wait there are multiple gods? :feelswhat: Who tf is the god of femboys and big booba goth mommies?

• +1
Wait there are multiple gods? :feelswhat: Who tf is the god of femboys and big booba goth mommies?
Satan

Well they are not really “gods” but demons. Essentially demons being angels and nephelim have abilities and powers that to us look like that of an diety

That’s why Jews have an entire mystical magic school called “Kabbalah” and within it it’s called “Angel magic” because angels supposedly taught Solomon and humans how to wield magic. So yes spiritual beings mainly angels and their offspring nephilim are what humans view as pantheistic and analytic gods.

All serve satan but you get the point

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
@Rea i see no reason NOT to praise lucifer:feelshah:
I edited my comment go check it out. You don’t wanna serve the devil. Why serve him in this life which is fleeting only to be punished in the next life which is eternal?

• JFL
  • +1
Satan

Well they are not really “gods” but demons. Essentially demons being angels and Nepalis have abilities and powers that to us look like that of an diety

That’s why Jews have an entire mystical magic school called “Kabbalah” and within it it’s called “Angel magic” because angels supposedly taught Solomon and humans how to wield magic. So yes spiritual beings mainly angels and their offspring nephilim are what humans view as pantheistic and analytic gods.

All serve satan but you get the point
I edited my comment go check it out. You don’t wanna serve the devil. Why serve him in this life which is fleeting only to be punished in the next life which is eternal?
You make a good point. I think argument is that god is actually weak cuck who can't do shit. But Im atheist so i don't believe this funky shit:feelshehe:

• +1

Depends on individuals, but atleast most blasians dont shit in the streets like most pajeets

• +1

wtf is this cocktail
''asian curries''

• +1

They mog us South Asians. Not by much, but they do mog us.

• +1
link me i cba seraching i'm too lazy

brutal and they are fucking short aswell, what can be worse srsly

Gooks and chinks arent short

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and aspiringexcel