Whats worse than being an incel is having your copes shattered

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
and even worse having them shattered retroactively. like imagine spending years of your life doing things you believe that will help you, imagine building some good memories and habits then having all this stuff invalidated in a matter of minutes.

you spent so much time hoping, putting your heart into certain things because you believe its gonna make a change and then it all collapses.

its not only you thats being rejected but all the effort you put over the time as well. literally meaningless effort, meaningless hope, meaningless positivity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Primalsplit, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
and even worse having them shattered retroactively. like imagine spending years of your life doing things you believe that will help you, imagine building some good memories and habits then having all this stuff invalidated in a matter of minutes.

you spent so much time hoping, putting your heart into certain things because you believe its gonna make a change and then it all collapses.

its not only you thats being rejected but all the effort you put over the time as well. literally meaningless effort, meaningless hope, meaningless positivity.
literally me bcuz i have no copes left

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
luckily for us drugs will make you feel good and after a while kill you stopping your miserable existence

• So Sad
I am happy if my humble self contributed even a little to this process. :owo:

Last edited:
  • So Sad

I can relate

• So Sad
I am happy if my humble self contributed even a little to this process. :owo:
a very small % i would have to admit. i didnt enjoy getting to know my oneitis' apprehensive but ig its part of the process

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit