What's wrong with foids?

K

krasavchik

slay stacys love titties
I showed 6 bitches Maher, Kortajarena, and Salludon, and they said that all of them looked bad, 2 of them even said that they would prefer me over Maher jfl. Only after showing Delon and Vito Basso, they said that they were handsome. Guess who they showed as their celebrity crushes? fucking Italian nigger with NCT and Zurzolo. The only logical answer to this shit (besides types and preferences in men) is that they're too young to find masculine men attractive. Even besides shit like they should have admitted their beauty.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, shizuku11111 and bloomercel
debil finding out about female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Lebron_James, Deleted member 71265 and 4 others
I showed 6 bitches Maher, Kortajarena, and Salludon, and they said that all of them looked bad, 2 of them even said that they would prefer me over Maher jfl. Only after showing Delon and Vito Basso, they said that they were handsome. Guess who they showed as their celebrity crushes? fucking Italian nigger with NCT and Zurzolo. The only logical answer to this shit (besides types and preferences in men) is that they're too young to find masculine men attractive.
women say jordan and opry are ugly too

debil finding out about female gaze
Stfu nigger, I knew that shit but besides the female gaze they should have admitted the fact that all of these PSL gods were attractive, even though they weren't their type. Btw that's not female gaze as women find Maher attractive, it's just fucking age preferences.

Last edited:
women say jordan and opry are ugly too
No shit Sherlock, but niggers that I showed are found attractive by women, just older women. Barrett after surgeries and O'pry are found less attractive among women, due to several reasons, no need to explain shit with Barrett after surgeries but O'pry looks uncanny.

I showed 6 bitches Maher, Kortajarena, and Salludon, and they said that all of them looked bad, 2 of them even said that they would prefer me over Maher jfl. Only after showing Delon and Vito Basso, they said that they were handsome. Guess who they showed as their celebrity crushes? fucking Italian nigger with NCT and Zurzolo. The only logical answer to this shit (besides types and preferences in men) is that they're too young to find masculine men attractive. Even besides shit like they should have admitted their beauty.
They want pretty boys

racial preference, u dumbass

racial preference, u dumbass
STFU nigger, what racial preferences? I showed white men to white girls. If your dumbass refers to me saying "Italian nigger" I did not meant black Italian, I just meant ugly-looking Italian.

STFU nigger, what racial preferences? I showed white men to white girls. If your dumbass refers to me saying "Italian nigger" I did not meant black Italian, I just meant ugly-looking Italian.
DNR DUMBASS CURRYCEL NIGGER SAND BITCHBOI

vito once again clears

• +1
Reactions: krasavchik
DNR DUMBASS CURRYCEL NIGGER SAND BITCHBOI
IMG 3763