What's wrong with my brain?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Why am I a huge foot fetishist (females only)? This is not normal

Every time I see nice female feet (asians or latinas), I feel like taking off their socks myself and sucking and kissing and licking and sniffing harder than a K9 officer during a drug bust

I'm such a degenerate, am I so deprived in my current state that I have to have weird kinks like this to get off?

I just genuinely find nice bare female feet so erotic, except if the nasty hoe paints them (toe- and finger-)nails red or dark blue or black

I'm worried the next time I get a bitch I'm taking her to the local manure pond and do some weird shit with her feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, BigBoy, Bewusst and 3 others
Stacy foot

Attachments

• images.jpeg-3.jpg
    images.jpeg-3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Spierdolony and Deleted member 7776
Br
Why am I a huge foot fetishist (females only)? This is not normal

Every time I see nice female feet (asians or latinas), I feel like taking off their socks myself and sucking and kissing and licking and sniffing harder than a K9 officer during a drug bust

I'm such a degenerate, am I so deprived in my current state that I have to have weird kinks like this to get off?

I just genuinely find nice bare female feet so erotic, except if the nasty hoe paints them (toe- and finger-)nails red or dark blue or black

I'm worried the next time I get a bitch I'm taking her to the local manure pond and do some weird shit with her feet
Brb gonna jerk off (srs)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7776

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Because you’re a fucking fag