What's wrong with my jaw? (Jaw Experts GTFIH)

C

cookiemonster112

Iron
Recessed mandible? It's rotated way too fucking back and was wondering what the surgical approach would be to fix this up. Also, how would treating this help in the fat distribution on my face?

WIN 20200914 13 31 40 Pro 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5818
jaw + chin implant

fat distribution on your face doesn't need surgery just get down to %10 bodyfat

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5818
@LondonVillie mogs
B73D1868 C9AB 4FF2 95CD 0D9A1A9E8494

• JFL
Reactions: Salience
yes, bimax with genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
jaw + chin implant

fat distribution on your face doesn't need surgery just get down to %10 bodyfat
what about the jaw? I was reading up on CCW rotations, do you think I'm a candidate for one of those?
Also, when I jut my jaw forward, my chin seems to look fine. Maybe working on just the jaw would fix it up.

unfat fatty

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
what about the jaw? I was reading up on CCW rotations, do you think I'm a candidate for one of those?
Also, when I jut my jaw forward, my chin seems to look fine. Maybe working on just the jaw would fix it up.
prob high cut bimax + ccw

do a side profile of ur whole face tho not just lower third

Do you have a gummy smile? Or does your upper lip cover a lot of your top teeth when you smile?

You definitely need bimax anyway, dont get implants whatsoever. Do you live in Europe or USA?

Disgustingly overweight, your only hope is giga beardfrauding or chin implant + lose 30 lbs. Good luck OP

Not sure about CCW rotations you're gonna have to ask a surgeon lol but your chin is incredibly bad, if you wanna settle for average normie looks then yeah sure don't do anything about it but usually chin, in my opinion, is like the backbone of a good lower third. Good chin means good forward projection

Do you have a gummy smile? Or does your upper lip cover a lot of your top teeth when you smile?

You definitely need bimax anyway, dont get implants whatsoever. Do you live in Europe or USA?
In the US. Jaw surgery is fucking expensive here though

Not sure about CCW rotations you're gonna have to ask a surgeon lol but your chin is incredibly bad, if you wanna settle for average normie looks then yeah sure don't do anything about it but usually chin, in my opinion, is like the backbone of a good lower third. Good chin means good forward projection
wouldn't a bimax with a ccw fix the chin up? look at this his chin gets way better post-bimax (I'm assuming because more space is take up so soft tissue flattens out).

Attachments

• bimax-double-jaw-surgery-profilo-surgical-sydney-newcastle-3.jpg
    bimax-double-jaw-surgery-profilo-surgical-sydney-newcastle-3.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 47
Is there guide on this forum to know when you need brutal BiMax and when chin/jaw implants can be sufficient?
I mean if your chin is not recessed much and you don't have overbite, why do you suggest BiMax to everyone like it's piece of cake and considering everyone wants to be Giga Chad or nothing.
Not only cost but looong recovery time is a thing.

(inb4: grreycel post)

Is there guide on this forum to know when you need brutal BiMax and when chin/jaw implants can be sufficient?
I mean if your chin is not recessed much and you don't have overbite, why do you suggest BiMax to everyone like it's piece of cake and considering everyone wants to be Giga Chad or nothing.
Not only cost but looong recovery time is a thing.

(inb4: grreycel post)

I have sleep apnea and a couple of breathing issues during heavy exercise (small airway), so a bimax would probably be ideal for me instead of masking my deformities with implants (which should ALWAYS) be the last resort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I have sleep apnea and a couple of breathing issues during heavy exercise (small airway), so a bimax would probably be ideal for me instead of masking my deformities with implants (which should ALWAYS) be the last resort.
How to know you have sleep apnea? I've never been told I have snoring, but have bad sleep (occasional waking up), dayly sleepiness sometimes, long sleep (9h). But such things can be among normal people, not?
Anyway, if I don't have health problems caused by recessed chin and my chin is not too recessed, can I rely on just implants for looksmax?

How to know you have sleep apnea? I've never been told I have snoring, but have bad sleep (occasional waking up), dayly sleepiness sometimes, long sleep (9h). But such things can be among normal people, not?
Anyway, if I don't have health problems caused by recessed chin and my chin is not too recessed, can I rely on just implants for looksmax?

yeah it depends. I'm a really bad snorer even though im perfectly healthy, and it messes my sleep up. your best bet is going to a maxillofacial surgeon and getting a lateral xray of your face done. it's a good indicator of your airway and whether you're a candidate for having sleep apnea. if you're doing surgery in the US, they might even take a sleep study for insurance purposes to prove you have it.

either way, always opt for surgery over implants if you can. it fixes the primary deformity.

either way, always opt for surgery over implants if you can. it fixes the primary deformity.
Comment out of topic, but if you please..
Haven't booked surgery consultation yet. Decided to start my looksmaxing with HT, will be in 3 weeks, then while waiting for hair growth (which takes several months) I plan to continue with facial flaws. I'm probably autistic but how do you guys go to surgeon and just asking to make you better looking, for purely aestetic reasons? Or first send email with pics before real consultation? How to choose correct dr? I have some plastic surgeons in my city and country, but their result pics are not outstanding. Would you advice to go aboad then and pay more reaching for best qualiry?

Literally shit tier change
Nah he looks better. Before is forever virgin territory. After you wouldn't be surprised to see him in a LTR with a decent looking girl.

He didn't ascend to become a slayer obviously but I'm trying to pinpoint what the reasons are. Probably needed a bit more advancement in the jaws and he could use orbital rim implants for sure.

In the US. Jaw surgery is fucking expensive here though

That is how we know if you need CCW or not, and if you need a downgraft or an impaction.

That is how we know if you need CCW or not, and if you need a downgraft or an impaction.
no gummy smile but small airway,. and tge jaw clearly looks angled back so there's that

no gummy smile but small airway,. and tge jaw clearly looks angled back so there's that

You might need a downgraft ccw rotation then, Ramieri in Italy does this well, and for decent price. I'm going to him for the same surgery if I get the money - bimax, downgraft ccw, and mini chin wing (superior to genioplasty IMO).

Did you see TheLordMadness' bimax results?