What’s wrong with my jaw?

D

dgg0307

Iron
Can someone please advise me what is making my jaw so round at the front. Is this something than can be significantly improved by implants/surgery for a more typical angular look. I’m at low BF% so even if I decreased a little more which would be difficult it would still not be significant.

BFF76BC6 B54A 4590 90E8 21D776DB2931
B2BD92C7 EC93 4B24 8324 B2AE554206E6

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's too round? Fine from side.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I don’t mind it from the side I mean from the front profile there’s no angle at all. It’s just a rounded chin.

Missing outwards projection of the mandible as well as very small masseter muscles

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Can someone please advise me what is making my jaw so round at the front. Is this something than can be significantly improved by implants/surgery for a more typical angular look. I’m at low BF% so even if I decreased a little more which would be difficult it would still not be significant.

View attachment 457367View attachment 457369

A rounded mandible without the rest of face remains a rounded mandible.
I can't give you advices if you don't show the rest (zygote mainly).

Ct Scan it would be helpful too.

get single digit bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
there is nothing really wrong but your gonion is quite low. chew while you still can remodel your bone

bruh u need to start chewing some hard gum it will help a lot .

chew hard to get rid of round cuckface

A rounded mandible without the rest of face remains a rounded mandible.
I can't give you advices if you don't show the rest (zygote mainly).

Ct Scan it would be helpful too.
I can’t get a CT scan. That’s my whole face. I don’t think getting to single BF% is really a solution because I’m not far away already so it’s more down to bone/muscle. I’ve recently got hard gum.
There’s just no angles at all to my face

Attachments

• 2B1BF6F6-B468-4A32-8AD0-87CF59AC4B95.jpeg
    2B1BF6F6-B468-4A32-8AD0-87CF59AC4B95.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 25
I can’t get a CT scan. That’s my whole face. I don’t think getting to single BF% is really a solution because I’m not far away already so it’s more down to bone/muscle. I’ve recently got hard gum.
There’s just no angles at all to my face

It would be helpful a not fraud photo of your side.
In this case i think your rounded mandible is due for high gonial angle and not to much forward growth.

It would be helpful a not fraud photo of your side.
In this case i think your rounded mandible is due for high gonial angle and not to much forward growth.
Ok thanks I’m not sure what u mean by fraud photo of the side is my photo not okay? Does low gonial angle make me a candidate for mandible implant of some form, I’m basically trying to work out if there’s room for improvement that way.

Ok thanks I’m not sure what u mean by fraud photo of the side is my photo not okay? Does low gonial angle make me a candidate for mandible implant of some form, I’m basically trying to work out if there’s room for improvement that way.

Perfect side photo, you've posted a 3/4.

Forget mandible, for Forward growth Bimax is required.