Whats wrong with my maxilla

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
What is wrong with my maxilla? Ive been searching online for days but cant pinpoint exactly whats wrong with it. (my ramus isnt really visible in the picture)

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Another picture of my side profile, took the other pic about a month ago
IMG 20240909 194100

your maxilla look normal but you need more foward grown and need more long ramus

• JFL
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
Just get lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Just get lefort 3
i know im gonna have to hardmaxx, im just asking what exactly is wrong with my maxilla.
(shouldnt i get bimax tho? since my mandible isnt really great either)

Another picture of my side profile, took the other pic about a month ago
View attachment 3159338
high gonial angle, rounded gonions, not enough forward growth, nasolabial folds which basically means your maxilla might be recessed. That's what's wrong.

1mm ramus

• JFL
Reactions: Sokarexo
high gonial angle, rounded gonions, not enough forward growth, nasolabial folds which basically means your maxilla might be recessed. That's what's wrong.
so only hope is bimax with ccw maxilla repositioning and mandibular jaw implants i suppose?

i know im gonna have to hardmaxx, im just asking what exactly is wrong with my maxilla.
(shouldnt i get bimax tho? since my mandible isnt really great either)
How old

dont even think about the word surgery for the next 4 years. See what you look like then
im just coping for now m8, i swallowed the blackpill too early:feelswhy:

Get off here schizo ass kid ima get mods to get you off here

so only hope is bimax with ccw maxilla repositioning and mandibular jaw implants i suppose?
Only get gonions if ur 10% bf and they still look like this

Shit ramus, downgrowth. Your maxilla is fine tho
is bimax the only way to fix downgrowth? or are softmaxxes like mewing and thumbpulling able to help too

is bimax the only way to fix downgrowth? or are softmaxxes like mewing and thumbpulling able to help too
Bimax ccw, but I think a ramus implant can work tko

is bimax the only way to fix downgrowth? or are softmaxxes like mewing and thumbpulling able to help to
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
U think the force of ur hand is gonna change literal bone? Holy.

Palate expander
i made a post about if i should get a palate expander to improve my forward growth, people said it was cope. or should i try it out?

Cause it is 🤷🏼‍♂️ only genes matter
my nasolabial angle is too high and it looks like shit. Is that because of maxilla recession?

It’s not the maxilla it’s ur forward growth
cheekline from the side profile looks like absolute shit, pretty sure i got a recessed maxilla. (btw does a person end up with more forward growth after puberty?)

cheekline from the side profile looks like absolute shit, pretty sure i got a recessed maxilla. (btw does a person end up with more forward growth after puberty?)
it’s normally during puberty the maxilla and forward growth grows best after like 20 it’s over