What's wrong with some people?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Well, as i have told in other threads here, i have a fundraising going. I have asked some people i know to help contributing to it. One of them is a 79 years old psychologist and no matter how many times i ask him, he refuses to help, saying "i don't want to help destroying your beautiful looks".

Of course, he is either completely delusional, or he is lying or he has a terrible aesthetic sense. I try to tell him that i am ugly, and he says "no you are not ugly, you are very good looking". I try to argue with him. I even showed him the ratings from my photofeeler and screenshots of foids calling me ugly, but he still thinks i am good looking. He says i should not trust the opinion of young foids and sites like photofeeler. Like he even knows how photofeeler works. He tells me "it's your behavior and personality that's the reason you are not getting foids. Not your appearance", which is obviously a ballony. I even offered him a commission of my earnings in the fundraising campaign, but he says he is not materialistic and doesn't need my money.

Even when i start shouting at him, yelling at him, etc. he still refuses to help me with my fundraising campaign, despite being offered to get a Commission.

You know, i get a boiling rage. The worst thing is not his refusal to help, but him seriously thinking that i am handsome. Despite having proofs that i am ugly, he doesn't believe it. He thinks his judgement of my appearance should be trusted more than that of young foids, despite him being a 79 years old man. He even thinks he himself is able to pull young foids.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he delusional, plain stupid or something else? I had the urges to beat him up for telling such stupid lies/delusions up front to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, Pandora, Navnith and 2 others
welcome to the bluepill

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
I know. I wish i could teach him a lesson.

You know, it would be far better if he refused to help me out of egoism rather than due to him being completely bluepilled.
unironically he is probably right and therapy would ascend u way more

• +1
Reactions: romm2el and greycel
He is not right at all. It's my looks that are the problem, not personality.
so u think ofc, but u cant see the real problem which is in ur head

• JFL
Reactions: Kreier
so u think ofc, but u cant see the real problem which is in ur head
You know, he gives me Harvey Weinstein vibes. The way he is so self-confident that he can pull young foids if he wants, despite being a 79 years old man.

I am thinking of recording him saying all the quotes about how stupid foids are (not that i disagree), how their opinions should not matter, to him saying he can pull young foids, which he seriously believes. Once i have recorded it, i could use it to blackmail him into supporting my fundraising campaign by threatening to release what he said to the law enforcement, health regulatory bodies and possibly organizations for foids rights. I think what he says might qualify for hate speech against someone's gender, instigation of sexual harassment, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
You know, he gives me Harvey Weinstein vibes. The way he is so self-confident that he can pull young foids if he wants, despite being a 79 years old man.

I am thinking of recording him saying all the quotes about how stupid foids are (not that i disagree), how their opinions should not matter, to him saying he can pull young foids, which he seriously believes. Once i have recorded it, i could use it to blackmail him into supporting my fundraising campaign by threatening to release what he said to the law enforcement, health regulatory bodies and possibly organizations for foids rights. I think what he says might qualify for hate speech against someone's gender, instigation of sexual harassment, etc.
i hope u find peace within you, happiness comes from inside man

its not ur looks, its your mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, greycel and Kreier
i hope u find peace within you, happiness comes from inside man

its not ur looks, its your mentality
Yeah, of course if you want to be reported for sexual harassment and get imprisoned and having your life ruined, just be confident and believe that looks don't matter and try to talk to foids. I am pretty sure you will be in jail within maximum one year, if you are lucky. If you are unlucky, you might be arrested or even get beat up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Do you think it's a good idea to start blackmailing people like him to support my fundraiser?

Well, as i have told in other threads here, i have a fundraising going. I have asked some people i know to help contributing to it. One of them is a 79 years old psychologist and no matter how many times i ask him, he refuses to help, saying "i don't want to help destroying your beautiful looks".

Of course, he is either completely delusional, or he is lying or he has a terrible aesthetic sense. I try to tell him that i am ugly, and he says "no you are not ugly, you are very good looking". I try to argue with him. I even showed him the ratings from my photofeeler and screenshots of foids calling me ugly, but he still thinks i am good looking. He says i should not trust the opinion of young foids and sites like photofeeler. Like he even knows how photofeeler works. He tells me "it's your behavior and personality that's the reason you are not getting foids. Not your appearance", which is obviously a ballony. I even offered him a commission of my earnings in the fundraising campaign, but he says he is not materialistic and doesn't need my money.

Even when i start shouting at him, yelling at him, etc. he still refuses to help me with my fundraising campaign, despite being offered to get a Commission.

You know, i get a boiling rage. The worst thing is not his refusal to help, but him seriously thinking that i am handsome. Despite having proofs that i am ugly, he doesn't believe it. He thinks his judgement of my appearance should be trusted more than that of young foids, despite him being a 79 years old man. He even thinks he himself is able to pull young foids.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he delusional, plain stupid or something else? I had the urges to beat him up for telling such stupid lies/delusions up front to me.
Jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Jfl hes right ur retarded, yes looks play an important role but they are useless if u are mentally ill

Hes a psychologist, emphasis on Psychologist, he has studied people like u who end up killing themselves after trying to execute any fool plans like blackmail LOL , how u plan to do it anyways u already said everything here, OSINT is public for ever1

You’re beautiful bro

• JFL
Reactions: Kreier
I know. I wish i could teach him a lesson.

You know, it would be far better if he refused to help me out of egoism rather than being completely bluepilled.
If he is 79 years old, that means he grew up in a society where personality was more important than looks, meaning this is the way he is programmed.

He genuinely thinks you don't need surgeries, because he thinks the condition of the modern society is the same as the society of his generation, which is not true.

He isn't misleading you intentionally. He genuinely wants to help, but he is wrong without realizing it.

Don't try to change a person's mind at that age, it's never gonna happen.

If he is 79 years old, that means he grew up in a society where personality was more important than looks, meaning this is the way he is programmed.

He genuinely thinks you don't need surgeries, because he thinks the condition of the modern society is the same as the society of his generation, which is not true.

He isn't misleading you intentionally. He genuinely wants to help, but he is wrong without realizing it.

Don't try to change a person's mind at that age, it's never gonna happen.
But the problem is that he insist that i look very good even though it isn't the case. No matter how much i argue against it and show him proofs, he keeps saying i am good looking, despite showing him my photofeeler ratings.

He say "you shouldn't destroy your good looks". LOL. I look fucked up now and surgeries will repair it, NOT destroy it

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
But the problem is that he insist that i look very good even though it isn't the case. No matter how much i argue against it and show him proofs, he keeps saying i am good looking, despite showing him my photofeeler ratings.

He say "you shouldn't destroy your good looks". LOL. I look fucked up now and surgeries will repair it, NOT destroy it
If you want me to rate you, send a photo on DMs.