Whats wrong with this guy

S

Somename

Iron
I was scrolling on tiktok until i saw this video hes complaining about his nose but i think its something else i cant pinpoint what tho.
IMG 3204

I was scrolling on tiktok until i saw this video hes complaining about his nose but i think its something else i cant pinpoint what tho.
He’s recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
Is mine fine? I think mine is similar to his
Is fine, you’re not recessed like the guy before. You just have a massive nose that made you think that you are recessed

• +1
Yeah some girls may be into you cause they like your type of nose. If u want more armony you should look into reducing a bit the size in proportion to the lips (so lips wider than nose)
But I Would do something about your jaw from the front. It lacks a bit of angularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Patris
Yeah some girls may be into you cause they like your type of nose. If u want more armony you should look into reducing a bit the size in proportion to the lips (so lips wider than nose)
But I Would do something about your jaw from the front. It lacks a bit of angularity
@Patris

For my nose, do you think reducing both the width of the nose and the bump would be good? I know some girls may like it but most may not. Also for the jaw, do you reckon training the massater muscles and dropping my body fat would work? Maybe it could make my jaw look like chicos. Thanks btw

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 0
For my nose, do you think reducing both the width of the nose and the bump would be good? I know some girls may like it but most may not. Also for the jaw, do you reckon training the massater muscles and dropping my body fat would work? Maybe it could make my jaw look like chicos. Thanks btw
I would just make it straight from the side profile and just reduce a bit of the width to make it in line with your lips
Rn training your masseter would make you more bloated, so as u said try to cut down a bit your bf and reduce the bloat. After that you can see your base clearly
Also I found a good thread on front teeth chewing and different parts of the masseter worked, if I’ll find it again I’ll pm you

• +1
I would just make it straight from the side profile and just reduce a bit of the width to make it in line with your lips
Rn training your masseter would make you more bloated, so as u said try to cut down a bit your bf and reduce the bloat. After that you can see your base clearly
Also I found a good thread on front teeth chewing and different parts of the masseter worked, if I’ll find it again I’ll pm you
Thanks bro. Ye I agree with the bloating part. I put off training my masseter because of that. That’s also exactly what I was thinking for my nose. Thanks for reassuring me 🙏🏼👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: its_over