• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Lux and MrGlutton
wait egoy was actually a fucking girl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SubhumanCurrycel, Lux and 2 others
what forum bro give link

yea she was, me and some other people did some digging earlier on in the week. became a complete shitshow but she was banned in the end.

she's now on lookism confirming everything.

@brbbrah @sytyl @goat2x confirmed girl not larp. Shes for sure not her avi though, probably some curry girl

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux and sytyl
@brbbrah @sytyl @goat2x confirmed girl not larp. Shes for sure not her avi though, probably some curry girl
It was confirmed gigamogger. Gigamogger is a troll noting else. Should have known fromt he beginning with the way he posts and emojis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It was confirmed gigamogger. Gigamogger is a troll noting else. Should have known fromt he beginning with the way he posts and emojis.
yea she was, me and some other people did some digging earlier on in the week. became a complete shitshow but she was banned in the end.

she's now on lookism confirming everything.
idk why he would do this all bro. I think its really a girl.

been confirmed that the whore is legit

and 90% of this userbase is sad because they were simping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6723
@Proex send @MrGlutton the link to that goat thread. Where he found out it was a model in the avi
hmm

i think she's just some chick taking pictures like a model but she's not officially a model. she's trying to status max i guess.

also she's ugly as hell. let's not forget egoy confirmed she's a foid on lookism

@SubhumanCurrycel
ngl Signs were obvious it was gigamogger. That faggot used to troll me back when he was here with his shit rodeblur memes in all of my threads jfl. tbh The way he posts and emojis were similar as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel, Lux and 1 other person
@SubhumanCurrycel
ngl Signs were obvious it was gigamogger. That faggot used to troll me back when he was here with his shit rodeblur memes in all of my threads jfl. tbh The way he posts and emojis were similar as well
Forum lore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
It's not a girl and 100% not the model they keep spamming don't fall for these trolls.

• +1
hmm

i think she's just some chick taking pictures like a model but she's not officially a model. she's trying to status max i guess.

also she's ugly as hell. let's not forget egoy confirmed she's a foid on lookism
she is a model bro. I doubt its really egoy, might be but why the fuck would someone with a perfect body need to looksmax?

Niggas late to the party
Apparently @GigaMogger was an alt of her too
I feel likee my life has been a lie

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Hozay, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Niggas late to the party
Apparently @GigaMogger was an alt of her too
I feel likee my life has been a lie
jfl isn't it the opposite. egoy is an alt of gigamogger

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It's not a girl and 100% not the model they keep spamming don't fall for these trolls.
i don't think so

she is a model bro. I doubt its really egoy, might be but why the fuck would someone with a perfect body need to looksmax?
that woman does not have a perfect body, and if she did? she'd have to looksmax for her face.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
i don't think so View attachment 734090

that woman does not have a perfect body, and if she did? she'd have to looksmax for her face.
perfect body for me jfl. Already fapped to her 2 times. Why does she even have to looksmax? Shes already a model and shit, she wouldnt looksmax unless shes fucking retarded or something.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
i don't think so View attachment 734090

The reason he's banned from .me is that he didn't provide verification to unban himself after the larp.
Goat2x is the one who made all this shit up & though he offered proof via pm never delivered. Claimed to have pics with written verification.
@TheCopefulCurry can back me up with all this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
The reason he's banned from .me is that he didn't provide verification to unban himself after the larp.
Goat2x is the one who made all this shit up & though he offered proof via pm never delivered. Claimed to have pics with written verification.

@goat2x

Last edited:
Goat fabricated the part about PMing the egoy and getting verification, but he wasnt actually larping as egoy.

@egoy was an alt of @GigaMogger

Im not sure the what the story is behind gigamogger, but they are probably a male troll. I highly doubt its a another girl like @SubhumanCurrycel and @MrGlutton are saying