What's wrong with white girls???

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Just got into office and a white girl (UK size 6, blond, LV bag, Gucci belt, wearing a skirt even though it's less than 10 degrees Celsius) came in with a croissant, and then when she thought no one was looking went to the fridge and got a can of cream and just squirted it into her mouth.

She then came and spoke to me about random shit, because I think she knew I busted her eating cream like Rachel when Ross dumped her.

She is trying to figure me out (I feel it won't take long, this office is Hella gossipy, especially about outsiders), and said 'china curry you sort of have a Arabic with bit of the Rock and bit of Maluma thing going on'.

I said yeah ok thanks and she said I'm not really into the Rock, and I said oh ok how come, and she said oh he's just a bit cringe, why be that stupidly big?

So I asked so who u think is better? And she shows me a picture of Michael B Jordan and said he is lush, he can get it whenever he wants, and then took a cookie out of her bag and scoffed it in 2 bites.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Tales but interesting read nonetheless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
The key lesson of the story

White girls are made for BBC/ethnic bulls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Latinas are worse

Latinas are worse
Do they like him?? The young girls in my family like these rat looking reggaeton guys, or brad Pitt passing Latinos, or Turkish chaddams from the novelas they all watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Do they like him?? The young girls in my family like these rat looking reggaeton guys, or brad Pitt passing Latinos, or Turkish chaddams from the novelas they all watch
Yes they like him
Maluma is not rat looking btw

Caged while reading

post more stories here OP

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6963
Yes they like him

Update:
So I went for lunch with her in a sort of upmarket chicken shop, I ordered 2 portions of chicken breasts and beef kebab cos I eat a lot, and she had fried chicken.

On the way back to office she got a bag of macaroons and she is eaten 3 of them before we got back to office, she also got a Cornish pasty (basically sort of like an empanada filled with meat and veg) cos she says she will be hungry later, and then went to Starbucks and got some huge drink topped with cream.

Also found out she wants to quit her job and get married to a rich guy and stay at home, but I can't ask how old she is. I am going to dig more to try and see what her bodycont is and if she is seeing some simp now or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6128, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Yes they like him
Ok, I didn't even know MBJ was known in LATAM.

Yeah agree Maluma is good looking, but he is Paisa, so ofc he is good looking.

Most of the rest are ugly, even big ones like J balvin, bad bunny, amary g, etc

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14478
Yes they like him
Ok, I didn't even know MBJ was known in LATAM.

Yeah agree Maluma is good looking, but he is Paisa, so ofc he is good looking.

Most of the rest are ugly, even big ones like J balvin, bad bunny, amary g, etc
Yeah, but so are the girls that like them, they are ugly/ low class
High class people here( rare af and only the whitest ones) listen to Shawn Mendes, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Maroon5, X, among others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Update:
So I went for lunch with her in a sort of upmarket chicken shop, I ordered 2 portions of chicken breasts and beef kebab cos I eat a lot, and she had fried chicken.

On the way back to office she got a bag of macaroons and she is eaten 3 of them before we got back to office, she also got a Cornish pasty (basically sort of like an empanada filled with meat and veg) cos she says she will be hungry later, and then went to Starbucks and got some huge drink topped with cream.

Also found out she wants to quit her job and get married to a rich guy and stay at home, but I can't ask how old she is. I am going to dig more to try and see what her bodycont is and if she is seeing some simp now or not
Go on date with her bro and smash her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back