What’s wrong

N

nnnnnnn

Iron
Someone please be brutally honest and tell me what’s wrong with my face. Been made fun of and treated like shit most of my life. every time I look in the mirror I think I look fine. Everyone I’ve asked says im fat but I’m literally the skinniest mf in the world.

Attachments

• IMG_5783.jpeg
    IMG_5783.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5765.jpeg
    IMG_5765.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    945.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5775.jpeg
    IMG_5775.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5791.jpeg
    IMG_5791.jpeg
    754.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5792.jpeg
    IMG_5792.jpeg
    965.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jué
I don’t give a fuck about my life anymore and I have nothing to lose. Never would’ve imagined I’d stoop this low but here we are

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
I’ve never seen someone with such bad genetics

5/10, but you are very young so it's not over, lose weight and try to improve your face and you will get a better grade

5/10, but you are very young so it's not over, lose weight and try to improve your face and you will get a better grade
he is just bloted, we cant even see the bones for falios

• +1
Would be terrachad in my country lmao, jbs here love really white european looking guys, my homie is psl 3 and slays just cause "muh blonde" lmao

Would be terrachad in my country lmao, jbs here love really white european looking guys, my homie is psl 3 and slays just cause "muh blonde" lmao
What country? Gotta get a passport rq lol

• +1
Bro I’m literally 19 some dude last year asked if i was 9th grade

What country? Gotta get a passport rq lol
Any really brown Latin american country lmao, it's common knowledge here that white guys who cant slay in their homeland need to geomaxx asap, either to Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico or any South east asian country, latinas are hot af tho im not joking when i say my homie has fucked stacylites just because he is blonde and looks high class (dresses with off white, essentials, nocta and adidas clothes)

• +1
Bro I’m literally 19 some dude last year asked if i was 9th grade
19? Brutal, so if it's over
nah I'm kidding, the development of the human body ends at 23, try something to improve or you will die as a failure

I'm 99% sure ur just fat. It's possible to be skinny frame wise and still have hjgh bf%.

Get a DEXA scan and if you are over 15% start cutting nigga

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
19? Brutal, so if it's over
nah I'm kidding, the development of the human body ends at 23, try something to improve or you will die as a failure
My main goal in life now is to debloat!

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and jué
ever heard of passport bros?
Women hate this thing, like literally would catalog you as racist and mysoginistic, search it up homie, it's the best thing for white guys, you go to an ethnic country (not black of course because fuck niggers) and you fuck any woman you want, of course it has to be a third world country, you go there, you meet some bitches, and you marry one and then take her back to your homeland

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and ubicuse
There are other problems, (one eye is a bit bigger), chin is 5mm recessed. But it's not over for you...

Core ratios are decent.

Worst case is that after debloat you do genioplasty...also use latisee on ur brows

Any really brown Latin american country lmao, it's common knowledge here that white guys who cant slay in their homeland need to geomaxx asap, either to Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico or any South east asian country, latinas are hot af tho im not joking when i say my homie has fucked stacylites just because he is blonde and looks high class (dresses with off white, essentials, nocta and adidas clothes)
Except Argentina, there everyone is European

I'm 99% sure ur just fat. It's possible to be skinny frame wise and still have hjgh bf%.

Get a DEXA scan and if you are over 15% start cutting nigga
Don’t need a dexa scan to see he’s skinny fat :feelskek::feelskek:

Drop the fork OP

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, ubicuse and SwollenNotSwole
Women hate this thing, like literally would catalog you as racist and mysoginistic, search it up homie, it's the best thing for white guys, you go to an ethnic country (not black of course because fuck niggers) and you fuck any woman you want, of course it has to be a third world country, you go there, you meet some bitches, and you marry one and then take her back to your homeland
Yeah that’s pretty fucked. Its unfair and I don’t think I’d ever actually do that

Except Argentina, there everyone is European
Yeah that is the reason i didn't name it, im Chilean and i live in a very high class city so we are mostly white too, but that's a rare case here

• +1
Yeah that’s pretty fucked. Its unfair and I don’t think I’d ever actually do that
then you still haven't swallowed the blackpill homie, hope you get it one day, but love doesn't exist and you should only care about yourself, let the rest fucking die.